<StK> on Tichondrius

We haven't hashed that out yet, but in the past I remember them being from 9-12ish EST Tues/Thurs. Ideally I'd like to set up two 10ms at the start for more shots at the same items for similar specs/classes since 10/25 has the same loot. As we progress and get a better idea of the mechanics and encounters perhaps moving to 25m for a more dynamic atmosphere and shots at mounts for everyone.

next question, what toon to bring over? Not sure what role people have already called "dibs" on

Balance Druid/offspec healer
Ele Shaman/off spec healer
Shadow priest
Frost DK

We haven't hashed that out yet, but in the past I remember them being from 9-12ish EST Tues/Thurs. Ideally I'd like to set up two 10ms at the start for more shots at the same items for similar specs/classes since 10/25 has the same loot. As we progress and get a better idea of the mechanics and encounters perhaps moving to 25m for a more dynamic atmosphere and shots at mounts for everyone.

When I as in StK it was 9 - 12 EST T/R/Su, but Sundays were always kind of a flop because people were in that "weekend over, back to work" funk and it wasn't as good an effort as Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Well we have Eksdra and Law rolled a druid, not sure if he intends on raiding with it or is going to RaF another toon. Brokenwear is resto/ele but no other set shaman at the moment. Smaq would be the only Spriest I'm aware of if he raids with us, and we have 1 Frost DK at the moment.

You may want to be aware that should that all get up and running there will always be a chance people will switch to other toons/specs and the toon/spec you initially choose may not be as viable as when you first start. As well when raiding gets more defined months post-cata release there is a good chance certain class/role makeups may become more viable for certain encounters.

Personally I would just play what you enjoy playing and not worry about filling a role/need just yet. It's better to do it that way versus trying to fill a need and then be disappointed when that need is either filled or changes to another need you cannot fill.

You may want to be aware that should that all get up and running there will always be a chance people will switch to other toons/specs and the toon/spec you initially choose may not be as viable as when you first start. As well when raiding gets more defined months post-cata release there is a good chance certain class/role makeups may become more viable for certain encounters.

Personally I would just play what you enjoy playing and not worry about filling a role/need just yet. It's better to do it that way versus trying to fill a need and then be disappointed when that need is either filled or changes to another need you cannot fill.

That's why everytime I play WoW I always play a spriest... ya they sucked while I played in PvP, but I enjoyed the hell out it :p

I'm almost to 70

It would be better to start a new group. Not be elitist, but the amount of time you spend redoing things will end up frustrating others, if they don't know their class.

Yea I'm 99% sure we will be leaving behind some of the people currently in guild when Cata hits, it will amount to only losing 3 active players and 1 semi active.

I can bring over a ret pally for cata if needed. he needs gear but that will be easy for cata. my DK is the best gear'd toon i have. I moved my RET over also.

Last edited:
Let me know when you create a new guild and I'll move some toons over. If enough TC return to field raids (doubtful) I'd likely rejoin them since the hours/intelligence/dependability are impossible to find elsewhere these days, but if that doesn't happen I'll be around and available as long as you don't raid at west coast times.

I have a ret paladin main (prot offspec solid as well), resto/balance druid alt and of course the shadowpriest. I also have the warrior but those are boring as fuck to play so I doubt I'll do more than level it to mine and support 3 Jewelcrafters & a Blacksmith. I don't know what I'll level first, probably the first 3 all at once using whichever toon has rest XP.

next question, what toon to bring over? Not sure what role people have already called "dibs" on

Balance Druid/offspec healer
Ele Shaman/off spec healer
Shadow priest
Frost DK

Bring or roll a char good with Druid roach. :D

PvP'ing as resto.

I have a shaman, mage or paladin i could play

shaman i'm pretty proficient at ele, resto doesn't have hardly anything to pickup to learn effectively

paladin i know ret/prot inside and out

mage i haven't raided on since tbc, but mage has always been pretty f'ing easy

Back