GET YOUR CATACLYSM BETA KEYS HERE

its lame but its all I got

1272574606051.jpg

you really can't do any better than link a random photo on the internet?

Don't you have a cell phone camera? Go make up something interesting.

Also, z3r0 (or z3r0's gf or whoever it is) thinks she can get a beta key by linking me to this image that is supposedly of her from the 4th of july.

2rqdg1v.jpg

I'm putting this up to a vote. The first 10 people to post an answer will be the deciding vote.

Should z3r0 get a key for this, or should I refuse based on the fact that females require face shots with a TW logo at a minimum?

edit: update. This NWS pic was also provided http://lookpic.com/d2/i2/3276/vccHlyPH.jpeg
But there is still no proof that these images were not randomly pulled from the interwebs. There is, after all, no TW logo to be found.

Last edited:
its sad krusty does this every year, and people who never contribute anything to this forum get a key

at least adroit and terra got in, they actually raid some real end game content, so good call there (don't know who else does anymore)

That's actually kind of the purpose: to add some entertainment to this forum. Once a year or so, we get a 30 page thread full of people embarrassing themselves for the entertainment of others.

its sad krusty does this every year, and people who never contribute anything to this forum get a key

at least adroit and terra got in, they actually raid some real end game content, so good call there (don't know who else does anymore)

You don't need to raid 5 night a week to be able to beta test. I don't know if you know this, but there are 60 new levels of content in Cataclysm that need to be played.

I really appreciate this by Krustyy and I'll certainly be thanking him on my first video in Cataclysm!

I really wish I knew how he gets these.

catabetaplea1.jpg

Those are supposed to be key-chains believe it or not, they're obscenely pointy, but they're very detailed and made of pretty nice metal. I have no idea how some Chinese company got away with making these weapons, because they're not just similar to wow weapons, you can clearly see Ashkandi, War Glaives, the DK starting sword and axe etc etc.

catabetaplea2.jpg

View of the weapons standing up.

catabetaplea3.jpg

Lastly here's a picture of my new Pedobear posing on top of a big display box I won in a raffle while waiting for WoTLK midnight release. If anyone's interested in those metal "key-chains" I can go try to dig up the link where to buy them.

you really can't do any better than link a random photo on the internet?

Don't you have a cell phone camera? Go make up something interesting.

Maybe in a few days, just moved from NY to WA so most of my shit is still in the truck besides my computer which is why I posted an internet pic lol. Had to make raids, unpacking can wait.

I won't deny not wanting a key, but I doubt I would have anything to contribute to "qualify" for a key. The only interesting thing to be is if zeph attempts and what HE would do to get a key.

Also any and all pics have to show some sort of irrefutable evidence it is original.

I've got nothing except my guilds first Sindra normal kill. I disconnect @ 2:22 and log in right as she starts casting blistering cold and barely managed to run out in time. I'm also the only one awesome enough to stand at max melee range to avoid tailspike.

:sunny:

I would like one but I have nothing worthwhile to post unless you want another picture of my penis.

I got my title from getting in an argument with Kurayami over the clock speeds of different AMD CPU cores (I lost). XPDNC then payed for the title.

Last edited:
Back