Lawrence AKA AdREnALine, I'm calling you out.

Most likely, that stupid cunt was playing Forensic when I was around and if memory serves she got the account from you. So to be fair I had no idea who was behind of wheel of Forensic, and evenutually just assumed it was the mother-guilt-queen.

Don't pull that psych crap on me please, it's a wasted effort. Kind of counter-productive considering the entire concept of therapy and counseling (if you're a psych major you should have some reasonable vocabulary or at the very least use spellchecker) is people come in for help and not you going around telling people they should get help. But then again if you didn't know that and persisted in trying to refer people to counselors then maybe your psych education was shitty at best.

I was always under the impression Law was simply training me to be MT because he was getting tired of it on his warrior and DR was also getting tired of tanking. My shut-down occurred when I was getting tanking advice from more of less half the guild, even people who didn't have a tanking class. It's possible Law came to the conclusion I would listen to someone else and that's why everyone else was force-feeding me advice but that only amplified the problem and hastened shutting down.

It's all moot anyway, Law doesn't play anymore and I'm skeptical he would be back for Cata and even if he would I don't play with any on this sub-forum. No one is on my home realm and if they are they wouldn't admit to it.

P.S. if Law really wanted to be my friend he shouldn't have gotten worked up over the few things I was obstinate on for tanking. Onos I'm not going JC'ing AND BS'ing for the JC gems, clearly I will be a horrible tank... I was above the par-bar when it comes to knowing fights and what to look for, I'm sorry I refuse to be bleeding-edge progression and reading spreadsheets every night.

I'm Canadian. We spell it counselling.

I've known Law for a long time and played many games with him. I was actually one of the founders of the original STK on Tichondrius. You shouldn't confuse the game with personal stuff. The #1 reason for playing WoW was to play with friends. The #2 reason was to manage these friends into an effective team and accomplish stuff.

So yeah, Law wanted to use you as best he could to accomplish goals. But more fundamentally he just wanted to be your friend. If he benches you or criticizes your playing it's not personal it's just business.

Most people understand this because they have emotional intelligence.

On one hand, you do take advice, and you always have. You engage the advice. But what you never do is trust anyone that maybe they know better and you just can't see it because of your perspective.

I guess you don't remember me but I was the guy who healed you in so many terrible heroics. You and I would get 3 puggers and go fail repeatedly on that Lightning Heroic because I think you wanted some item from it? I was never the person who mocked you or anything that's just now how I do things.

It's usually pointless to give stubborn people advice but I'm bored at home with a massive hangover and despite your terrible social skills I always liked you and enjoyed the drama you stirred up. But I don't think YOU enjoyed the drama. I think you'd be happier just chilling out and recognizing that the people who voluntarily play videogames with you are not doing it for some kind of economic benefit. Don't be so paranoid. We all wanted to like you - you just make it really hard.

not really but you remember me!

so.. um .. :wave: min=win?

lol exactly. min=win

I'm pretty forgettable, even though I was the leader of min for like 2 years haha.

Same shit with Gabelous. We did so many heroics together - he would always complain that no one would do heroics with him so I would go heal his pugs whenever I was free. But I guess he was too focused on being persecuted to notice my attempts to befriend him :p

Wait, what?
I was in min, how did I miss this up until now? :p
Not that I remember much after all this time...

(Extent from StK for those who didn't know.)

Wait, Sigma is Extent?

Edit: And I love how Feannag's response to a post that talks about becoming friends is full of anger and hate. He also judges your education despite himself not having one and working at Costco while living with his parents.

It's mind-boggling.

Brian, can you do me next? (Take that however you like!)

Last edited:
I mindfucked Forensic into giving me his account.

(What he's really trying to say, Brian, is that you are a woman.)

Law always sticks up for the little man. Case-in-point, Necrosauro, a terrible priest and player in general. Everytime I told Law to get rid of him, he'd say the same thing, "give him a break he has cancer".

Absolutely hilarious.

Forensic and xpdnc are both jiv now too. :lol:

You need to get on vent and play some STO with me xpdnc.

In a few weeks when the semester is over I will. I spent 10 hours yesterday working on a project and we're only about 75% done :(

In a few weeks when the semester is over I will. I spent 10 hours yesterday working on a project and we're only about 75% done :(

I'll be joining up as well for laughs.
If we can get some good PvP going all the better.

How long does it take to actually get to a competitive point in the game?

I'm Canadian. We spell it counselling.

I've known Law for a long time and played many games with him. I was actually one of the founders of the original STK on Tichondrius. You shouldn't confuse the game with personal stuff. The #1 reason for playing WoW was to play with friends. The #2 reason was to manage these friends into an effective team and accomplish stuff.

So yeah, Law wanted to use you as best he could to accomplish goals. But more fundamentally he just wanted to be your friend. If he benches you or criticizes your playing it's not personal it's just business.

Most people understand this because they have emotional intelligence.

On one hand, you do take advice, and you always have. You engage the advice. But what you never do is trust anyone that maybe they know better and you just can't see it because of your perspective.

I guess you don't remember me but I was the guy who healed you in so many terrible heroics. You and I would get 3 puggers and go fail repeatedly on that Lightning Heroic because I think you wanted some item from it? I was never the person who mocked you or anything that's just now how I do things.

It's usually pointless to give stubborn people advice but I'm bored at home with a massive hangover and despite your terrible social skills I always liked you and enjoyed the drama you stirred up. But I don't think YOU enjoyed the drama. I think you'd be happier just chilling out and recognizing that the people who voluntarily play videogames with you are not doing it for some kind of economic benefit. Don't be so paranoid. We all wanted to like you - you just make it really hard.

Your advice dispensing is pointless and retarded, it doesn't make you look anymore intelligent despite your psych education. I was in psych in college and bailed on it when it became more apparent in order to get outside academia (beyond constantly doing research studies and finding entities to fund research) you'd have to be a psychiatrist. Too many people in this country rely on pharmaceuticals as quick fixes, and it's even more prevalent today than it was when I left college (Just watch TV and see how many new drug ads). And even then statistical analysis can easily be skewed to provide a more favorable conclusion, it's never as impartial and clear as people want to believe it is. Psychology is about helping people help themselves, not about writing out prescriptions and convincing people prone to suggestion the reason they are lost or confused has something to do with their father or genitals.

Most of the responses here as well as my time proved I was first allowed in because Adren gave everyone a chance and then later turned into being a guild clown. Only present for the entertainment off the others. And in fact all the obstinate arguing was at the source NOT the casual having fun attitude you claim. It stemmed from adren wanting me to be do all the shit his way for tanking, more or less hardcore EJ-spreadsheet-eating and no other way but this way. I got the job done and over the acceptable bar, it just wasn't high enough for the rest of the guild. Despite my "sub-par" tanking I do remember MT'ing Heartbreaker-10, though I'm not sure if that was before or after the nerf.

I'll be joining up as well for laughs.
If we can get some good PvP going all the better.

How long does it take to actually get to a competitive point in the game?

For you, probably about 3 days.

First day is learning all the newbie shit and getting some XP. Probably look up crap regarding your class, whether you want to dps/tank/utility. In the end, you will probably find utility the most fun Neil. You fuck with people, remove their shields, tractor beam them. All that crap. It's a LOT of fucking buttons.

Then, you need to actually level/figure out the most effective way of killing crap.

Then, you will respec to be most combat/pvp effective.

Then we hit PvP queues and rape gimp Klingons.

Wait, what?
I was in min, how did I miss this up until now? :p
Not that I remember much after all this time...

(Extent from StK for those who didn't know.)

DUDE

I remember Extent from min. I just always thought you were a different extent.

I remember like every recruit. I fucking recruited most of you assholes.

That was so long ago I barely remember anything tho besides names and cap routes

Back