Reload this Page Ulduar
Page 26 of 26
zeph
VeteranXV
Old
501 - 08-06-2009, 23:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feannag View Post
If you need a guild why not go back to StK? You're so awesome and great I'm sure they'd take you back easily.
Why would I take a step down to a guild that can't even kill yogg? I think I'd rather do what I am doing and join a guild a couple achievements away from 25m drake. I do appreciate your concern though.

Sponsored Links
TheGhost
VeteranXV
Old
502 - 08-07-2009, 00:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
alone in the darkness done.

im never doing that **** again .
grats, looks tough as ****

i doubt i ever get back into hardcore raiding, to much time

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
503 - 08-07-2009, 00:12
So we one shot steelbreaker tonight after pounding out heads on him for weeks. I don't know what they changed but it's way easier.

We gave Freya+3 a couple of attempts and I noticed that things were hitting for a lot less. We ended up doing it without brightleaf because they ****ed the sunbeams up to the point where they're almost invisible.

Tried Vezax hard for about an hour. They nerfed him and buffed the rate he casts shadowcrashes for some reason.

Terra
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
504 - 08-07-2009, 00:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGhost View Post
grats, looks tough as ****

i doubt i ever get back into hardcore raiding, to much time
Thanks.

Long time ago, I tried to decide between hardcore (4-7 days) raiding vs casual (3 days for me). The more I thought about it and looked at the past trend, I raid much less considering I front-load more progression and raid about 2 days after everything is on farm. It differs per progression and Ulduar wasn't very nice but I'm still glad.

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
505 - 08-07-2009, 13:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
Thanks.

Long time ago, I tried to decide between hardcore (4-7 days) raiding vs casual (3 days for me). The more I thought about it and looked at the past trend, I raid much less considering I front-load more progression and raid about 2 days after everything is on farm. It differs per progression and Ulduar wasn't very nice but I'm still glad.
Yea we had this discussion already but the problem with raiding hardcore is I can never front load that time anymore.

Plus, WoW isn't a game you can be good at 'alone' in your own time. There's no practicing or **** like that either. It's why I miss a good fps game sometimes. Get a match a week and you can take your time to practice without having to sit in front of a computer for 4 hours at a time.

SniperOmega
VeteranXX
Old
506 - 08-07-2009, 17:29
they could totally build instances where the raid is full and you do your job with npcs in town too :/

loto
VeteranXX
Old
507 - 08-07-2009, 20:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdreNaLiNe View Post
Yea we had this discussion already but the problem with raiding hardcore is I can never front load that time anymore.

Plus, WoW isn't a game you can be good at 'alone' in your own time. There's no practicing or **** like that either. It's why I miss a good fps game sometimes. Get a match a week and you can take your time to practice without having to sit in front of a computer for 4 hours at a time.
dude, i miss scrims and matches. sof2 was the ****.

Page 26 of 26

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Ulduar

Social Website Bullshit