Malygos 10

Really? I suppose so, I just remember how alliance cried about Blood Seal and then Blizzard gave the Martyr seal. I assumed it was the same for bloodlust and heroism even though heroism sounds gay.

Bloodlust and Heroism didn't even exist until TBC, and they were both identical spells, save in name.

I saw that earlier. Must be rough on the one healer. And apparently the mount didn't drop when they killed him although they got the achievement?

Interesting...I wonder what the DPS requirements are for that. I see the WWS, but I wonder if they could have been slower and still got the kill? Also, you pretty much need to do it until you get 2-3 of the same side waves in a row?

Interesting...I wonder what the DPS requirements are for that. I see the WWS, but I wonder if they could have been slower and still got the kill? Also, you pretty much need to do it until you get 2-3 of the same side waves in a row?

Apparently only 4K DPS is required with that many damage dealers in the raid.

Remember, it's 10 man.

(4K * 8 players) * 75 sec = 2.4 million damage

10-man Sarth only has 2,510,100 HP. Your tank could easily make up the difference.

8 overgeared DPSers pulling 5K each could theoretically kill him in 63 seconds, assuming no block/dodge/parry/miss/resist.

One of the adds (Vesperon I think) has an aura which gives sarth 25% more HP, and everyone in the raid 25% less. So it requires an average of just over 5k DPS to get 3.2 million in 75 seconds.

Sarth goes Immune when Shadron becomes active. As long as you kill him before that, you win.

I'd be interested in trying this just for the lol factor but I doubt I could get enough others interested.

Which side the waves are on doesn't matter with that positioning. You can dodge both with 2-3 steps at most.

Edit: 3D Sarth has just over 3.1M HP.

You need ~ 115k RDPS to kill him before he goes immune, so 1 tank 2 healers 22 DPS should be able to do it np assuming they are all good.

115k Raid DPS leaves you about 1.5 million HP short, as with drakes alive he has 10 million HP. If each DPS can pull 6k DPS I think you would make it, just.

I'm pretty sure he's a shade under 10, and you have 85 seconds.

Even if it's 10M exactly, that's 117k RDPS, or 5319 DPS per player (slightly less since tanks actually do damage).

Back