Protodrakes how do u get them?

the way we did it was to go through these dps targets in order

tenebron
whelps (if more than 1 set spawned it was a wipe)
vesperon (lust)
wait for a wall and then go down and kill vesperon and shadron adds
shadron

unholy dk tanks sarth. once all drakes are down the dk should be able to use a cooldown to survive every breath sarth does except one. a priest uses guardian spirit or paladin uses sacrifice to let him survive the other breath

I read up on teh fight and I do Aces High daily. We haven't done EoE since I signed on because attendence was getting random and spotty. We're have trouble filling Naxx-25 EoE-10/25 is on the backburner until more people show up.

Sucks too, that's the only thing I need for the Champion title.

:huh:

Feannag, just pug it, its retarded easy in 10man ;/ 25 isn't that much worse, but people can't seem to stack a debuff properly.

We've cleared all content except 10man with drakes up and 25man with 2 or 3 drakes up.

If the dragons doesn't come at the same time if you have more than 1 alive it seems easier, but still pretty hard.

I got the blue off Skaddi in H UP. Dropped on my first run through it, saw it drop again the third time. I've run it probably 6-7 times since and no drop. According to wowhead (last I checked), it was a 0.9% drop rate.

I got the blue off Skaddi in H UP. Dropped on my first run through it, saw it drop again the third time. I've run it probably 6-7 times since and no drop. According to wowhead (last I checked), it was a 0.9% drop rate.

I think the official droprate is 1-2% on mounts from bosses. They also buffed Rivendare, Kael'Thas and Raven Lord mounts droprate to the same. Same for Kael 25man.

I lucked out with my Oracle eggs. Tickbird, White Tickbird, proto-drake, mini proto-drake

I got the blue one my first time in Heroic UP. It was pure dumb luck... I usually roll in the single digits.

The party leader was so pissed that I won it, I got an immediate boot as soon as we killed the last boss. So I walked outside and mounted up.

I got the blue one my first time in Heroic UP. It was pure dumb luck... I usually roll in the single digits.

The party leader was so pissed that I won it, I got an immediate boot as soon as we killed the last boss. So I walked outside and mounted up.

That's pretty gay. I don't mind if others roll on it as long as they actually have epic flight training. It's when you get people who still ride the 60% flight mounts who roll on them that pisses me off. I did Heroic UP maybe once or twice so far and I haven't seen it drop, mainly because those two times were with guildies and we were working on teh achievements.

haha nice, ive done h UP so many times and havent seen it.

got immortal tonight so i will get my first proto-drake next week once we finish the 20 man achievements.

immortal was a surprisingly difficult and rewarding achievement. i'm looking forward to the uludar equivalent.

Back