1.sploits 2.??? 3.profit!

dono if it was posted with the 7 pages of Nail Bomb fail:

For Old kingdom, jedoga shadowseeker:

She is kinda a gear check for DPS, and since most heroic PUG dps is god aweful this comes in handy. Clear the entire bottom area and then engage the boss, when she flys up into the air to sacrafice have the whole team jump down the water fall and run back to the steps. It will take her so long to run back and forth she will only get 1-2 hits off the tank while enraged(her whirlwind will rape melee so they should stay back at first).
This will also net you a achievement(which is a good way to convince bad dps to clear the bottom without telling them they suck).

This isn't much of an exploit I don't suppose but it does help save time in Azjol-Nerub and it requires having a hunter in your party.

After you clear past the first boss and head down towards the webbed ramp where you normally fight Hadronox. Have all party members beside the hunter stand on the end of the floor before the webbed ramp, then have the hunter get just in range to shoot the mobs below then immediately feign death. This will make the mobs despawn. It will also give you enough time to run down to Hadronox while he's on the floor below you.

This just helps cut down on trash so meh...

Or you could just tank the enrage, get the achievement, and not give a fuck about your DPS.

Maybe if your geared beyond heroics She hits about 8 times harder then the first boss of H-HOL while hes buffed, but ive nearly got the best tanking gear from heroics and even with IBF and Bone Shield up, she can hit me for up to 40% of my life while the other plate users get 1 hit by her whirlwind.

Maybe if your geared beyond heroics She hits about 8 times harder then the first boss of H-HOL while hes buffed, but ive nearly got the best tanking gear from heroics and even with IBF and Bone Shield up, she can hit me for up to 40% of my life while the other plate users get 1 hit by her whirlwind.
Well I got it on 11/23 with the Tank the enrage method. At most, the tank had 2 or 3 pieces of 80 raid gear.

I think it's a bit odd that people complain about how easy all the dungeons are, yet at the same time they won't run with undergeared people or people putting out 1k DPS.

I think it's a bit odd that people complain about how easy all the dungeons are, yet at the same time they won't run with undergeared people or people putting out 1k DPS.
"Hey, this is easy, maybe I should play with retards to make it harder!"

Not a very strong argument.

I think it's a bit odd that people complain about how easy all the dungeons are, yet at the same time they won't run with under-geared people or people putting out 1k DPS.

even though I've never run any heroics, I've done enough instances in my time to know that if you run with under-geared people, it's gonna be guild mates. Otherwise, anything you get from the run will be spent trying to repair your shit.

Usually because when I tank there is a noticeable difference when any DPSer drops below 1200. The fights take longer, the healer gets low on mana before the fight is done and overall you have to pay more attention to keep from dying/wiping. Better DPS clearly allows less time due to quicker fights and more breathing room in case something goes awry.

The standard prep for most heroics is having everything with a lvl 78 - 80 blue or better (either quest, BoE drop, or dungeon drop). It does involve hitting up the Final Three (Occulus, UP, HoL) to get the gear necessary. With that and a proper spec and knowing how to play your class should be enough to do heroics well enough to not make people question your ability.

Not to mention it's all good until the first boss. Once you down him/her, you're saved. Which ultimately means you are "stuck" with that present group. So you have to pay attention at the start and look for any potential trouble spots before you get to the first boss so you can bail and save it for a better group.

Last edited:

As a tank i can put out 1k-1.4k so...

My friend is wearing all greens and a couple blues and still puts out 1.5k dps at 80. If ur around 1k you fail at playing your character.

i have to armory everyone now including dps before i do a heroic. i mean as a healer.
ALOT of people just turn 80 and want to run Violet Hold for some reason....and redoing the whole instance every wipe is not fun. so even though it takes me a while to respond to tells I have to do the armory thing.

Especially CoT timed runs. People think they do good dps but they really don't.

i have to armory everyone now including dps before i do a heroic. i mean as a healer.
ALOT of people just turn 80 and want to run Violet Hold for some reason....and redoing the whole instance every wipe is not fun. so even though it takes me a while to respond to tells I have to do the armory thing.

I try to never pug anything really, and if I have to pug anyone (especially tank or healer), I try to look them up too.

15 seconds wasted > 30 minutes wasted.

A lot of theories are abound what makes a CoT timed run. I only did it once in group, we did not have a hunter and our DPS were outputing 2000 a piece with a mage AoE'ing. Got to the Corrupter with 3 minutes to spare.

Back