1.sploits 2.??? 3.profit!

If you pickup the Pa'Troll quest in ZulDrak and do the part with the Lab where he tells u to get a bunch of ingredients, once completed u can drop patroll and get it again and do the Lab quest over and over for fast easy argent crusade rep

Can you do it after you've already completed the chain once? Also, is it a daily?

I don't mind Old Kingdom... I also kind of like Halls of Stone lately.

If you pickup the Pa'Troll quest in ZulDrak and do the part with the Lab where he tells u to get a bunch of ingredients, once completed u can drop patroll and get it again and do the Lab quest over and over for fast easy argent crusade rep

Can you do it after you've already completed the chain once? Also, is it a daily?

I am tired of heroics already. If it wasn't for fucking Kirin Tor, I wouldn't even bother with it.

Anyone got a way to get faster Kirin Tor rep?

If you get the Azjol Nerub daily you can walk around the last boss and burn the corpse at the altar....just incase you might wipe you can do that it first...or just skip the 3 bosses (mushroom, sacrifice queen, last boss) after the second boss. (guy with the flaming orbs).

Last edited:
Maybe I've been just lucky, shrug. There are times where the adds just reach the boss and we heal/dps through it from my experience.

Actually a small tip for the last boss of that zone.

The very last boss in Old Kingdom which has the insanity ability (you have to kill your teammates), you can actually line-of-sight it. So tank him near a pillar where he is and have everyone be quick and move behind the pillar as he casts it. I don't this completely nullifies the images as you will still get one or so, but killing one guy is a lot easier than killing 4 guys. This will help you get the achievement to kill the boss in under 2 minutes as well.

Also: In the very first boss of Gundrak, you can tank him right by the water in the starting place (where you jumped down). Spider adds will not come to you and just bug out. Tank might take a bit of more damage but ranged/healers will not get any spider adds and will also get the achievement for not getting webwrapped by snakes.

LoS was fixed a week or so ago.

We aren't running many heroics now, with us having done all the raiding content except for Heroic Malygos everyone is looking for ideas to waste heroic badges on.

A lot of our players are leveling alts now for something to do while not raiding.

We aren't running many heroics now, with us having done all the raiding content except for Heroic Malygos everyone is looking for ideas to waste heroic badges on.

A lot of our players are leveling alts now for something to do while not raiding.

They should do the Coldarra dragon daily and then drop it and pick it up again until they can stop failing at P3, IMO.

I think the problem was we felt too rushed in phase 3, it isn't a rotation of spamming the buttons, it is actually a very slow pace for that part of the fight.

They should do the Coldarra dragon daily and then drop it and pick it up again until they can stop failing at P3, IMO.

Yea we stepped into it 10 man last night with your recommendations and got it down in 2 attempts. Basically, we were not saving enough energy when it is simply a slow steady burn. You don't necessarily have to follow an exact rotation too if you understand the mechanics behind it. Simply move out of static, keep your stack of hots, and do steady dps.

after you do two up phases start death gripping the sparks behind malygos and have druids root them there and keep them rooted. once you get 2 sparks rooted and the third one incoming then malygos should be close to 50%. kill all sparks, get three stacks of the buff, ???, profit

Called Aces High! for anyone interested.

Its fucking easy. There used to be a bug when WOTLK first came out where if you had Malygos selected as p3 started and everyone fell to a drake, you bugged out and couldn't shield yourself. I think they fixed it though, but I still warn my guildies.

Called Aces High! for anyone interested.

Its fucking easy. There used to be a bug when WOTLK first came out where if you had Malygos selected as p3 started and everyone fell to a drake, you bugged out and couldn't shield yourself. I think they fixed it though, but I still warn my guildies.

I'm not sure it was fixed. There were quite a few complaints about not being able to shield last time. I found that I couldn't shield at all on some attempts.

Someone else also mentioned that if you spam the shield button, you don't shield at all due to a bug.

I'm not sure it was fixed. There were quite a few complaints about not being able to shield last time. I found that I couldn't shield at all on some attempts.

Someone else also mentioned that if you spam the shield button, you don't shield at all due to a bug.
Are people conserving energy for it? You can spam it all you want, it won't do shit without energy.

Back