1.sploits 2.??? 3.profit!

[meph]DarkDonut

Contributor
post em if u got em

Gun'Drak Heroic, snake boss

Have every non melee dps and healer jump in the water and only single target dps the boss down, snakes evade, then disappear when boss is dead=ezmode.

plz feel free to post any other exploits and also gold farming methods outside the normal range of AHing materials.

WOTLK sploits only plz.

For Death Knights, if you have a low weapon skilled weapon equiped so you'll miss your target, if you use a rune ability that grants runic power then you'll get the runic power when you miss still, but it wont take up the rune.

So, you can fill up your runic power -really- quickly that way.

There are a number of places in Icecrown where easy level 80 mobs spawn very rapidly. Malykriss is the best spot that I've found--it's in the southern part of the zone. If you want cloth or other stuff that level 80 humanoids drop Icecrown is the place to go.

Because he's full of shit, VGE.

all it takes is one idiot to post it on mmowned and its over.

thus far i've made almost 100k. I am sure someone will learn it and it will be abused to its fullest extent. although i expect this one to be hotfixed.

thus far i've made almost 100k. I am sure someone will learn it and it will be abused to its fullest extent. although i expect this one to be hotfixed.

Wait a minute. Weren't you the jackass who posted the youtube video of himself stealthing in to kill Doaln for the dagger drop, back when it was worth something, thus resulting in a hotfix.

Then didn't you give some bullshit reason for doing so?

Wait a minute. Weren't you the jackass who posted the youtube video of himself stealthing in to kill Doaln for the dagger drop, back when it was worth something, thus resulting in a hotfix.

Then didn't you give some bullshit reason for doing so?

wrong guy, you are thinking of the guy that was on the RP server. nailbomb never did anything but claims to have made himself a millionaire from playing wow pretty much aka full of shit

Here's a new one I found:

Heroic Utgarde Pinnacle

For the gauntlet event, you can cheese it a bit.

Run in and start the event, then run back into the previous room until the event resets (might have to pull a mob back to get it to reset once). Once it resets have your group run down to the end of the gauntlet to the room where the mobs spawn. Have one person run down and start the event, and when the mobs spawn they will all be in that room. Pick them all up and gather harpoons for the boss. This saves so much time and healer mana its stupid.

Also a tip for the WW, bring Skadi to the middle of the pathway, and when he WWs, have the tank go one way and the group go the other, the tank can taunt Skadi to get him to follow him for a few seconds. He can also be disarmed if someone is too close to reduce dmg.

screenshot or you're full of shit

Mobs in the Unbound thicket drop a disproportionate amount of runic pots. Over about 20 minutes I had 11 Mana and 9 Health drop from the mobs there (ents, spirits).

If you thought for a MINUTE that Nail Bomb was telling the truth, then you probably don't spend enough time here reading his dumbass posts or you're mentally handicapped. I don't just mean wow forums because he posts shit ton about all these "girls" he has hooked up with in all of his fucking hit it or not threads that probably wouldn't touch with a 10 ft pole.

He has shit ton of threads where he acts like a completely moron, and he pulls it off with such stupidity that makes my brain hurt. Whether it is him trying to account trade, asking people about how honor works, asking what class to play, trying to hack, or how to level in this case, he is a fucking moron.

Quick search:

so i made a death knight. by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - How do I play a death knight? I don't want to do any work of my own because I'm too busy making 100k gold.

Onyxia guys by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - Can I play with you TW guys on Onyxia?

Rolling a new class. by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - Okay, I haven't logged on TW guild in forever, but I swear I'm not a douchebag.

warrior or warlock by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - Should I play my 68 warrior or 65 warlock? Which is more fun? Normal person should know this because they would've leveled to 68 and 65 and figured it out but account traders sure don't!

BM hunter atk or agi by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - Retarded hunter question 1

pet leveing questions by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - Retarded hunter question 2

hunters 2v2 arena by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - Retarded hunter question 3: I have a 70 hunter and I make millions of dollars but I need to ask how hunters do in arenas. Ebay anyone?

WTS lvl 70 orc hunter by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - Nevermind, I'm too retarded to play a hunter so I'm selling it.

explain this to me please. by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - Retarded Mage question

WTS LVL 70 ALLIANCE MAGE PVP by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - Nevermind, I'm too retarded to play a mage so I'm selling it.

WWT rogue for warrior. by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - I think I'll account trade some more.

Getting use to my warrior. by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - Retarded warrior questions. Incoming wts warrior thread.

Arms dps wars by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - How do I dps as a warrior because I bought this account?

Warlocks in the 2v2 arena.. by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - Warlocks own me so I'm thinking about trading for one.

Anyone tired of your alliance toons? by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - Title says it all: Anyone tired of your alliance toons?

Arena cheats by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - I'm nail bomb and I'm worthless at pvp because I account trade.

So, i came across something rather intresting. by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - I met a girl who cheats at wow online. She tried to get me to use this hack exe file but I don't know how this works. I'm a fucking moron.

gold buying these days? by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - How do you buy gold? (funny now that hes claiming he has 100k)

botters getting banned? by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - My "roommate" has been botting. Should I be worried?

new to being a gm. some advice? by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - I traded for an account and I'm a GM. What should I do?

casual guild bullshit. by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - Okay we're clearing bwl with "blazing speed."

druid or shaman by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - Okay guys, Seriously. For real this time. Druid or shaman?

Help me with my druid. by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - Okay I picked a druid. Now... What do I do?

WWT or WWB Pally.. by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - Nevermind I'm FOR SURE going play a paladin now. Can I buy yours?

Wanted to buy.. by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - I was kidding before. Can I buy your priest?

shadow priest... by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - Wait a minute! How do I play a priest?

how does this build look? by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - How does this build from wowwiki.com look? I heard everyone is using it.

thinking about a warlock. good idea? by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - Nevermind. I want a warlock instead.

WTT by Nail Bomb - TribalWar Forums - I forgot about this thread. Nail Shit tries to sell another account and gets called out by me. Read it, its fucking hilarious. Long story short, he traded his horde rogue for an ally rogue then decides he sucks at it and tries to sell it. E-girls are involved too.

Fucking Hilarious. What a tool.

Last edited:
Back