Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page <StK> Needs You!
Page 1 of 11
zeph
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 09-04-2008, 03:13
Anyone looking for a home come Expansion give a shout. Gear isn't an issue obviously, just a desire to raid moderately at 80. We cleared up to Bloodboil in BT before ****ting the bed due to inactivity and RL ****, raiding only 2-3 nights a week. We progressed quickly, with a 3 month span from when we first stepped in SSC and TK to when we downed Gorefiend in BT. We are typical TW folks so obviously it's not carebear. Currently on Archimonde(PvP) Horde obviously, Priests and Shamans desired, rogues not so much.

Sponsored Links
Uncle Slappy
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 09-04-2008, 03:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeph View Post
Anyone looking for a home come Expansion give a shout. Gear isn't an issue obviously, just a desire to raid moderately at 80. We cleared up to Bloodboil in BT before ****ting the bed due to inactivity and RL ****, raiding only 2-3 nights a week. We progressed quickly, with a 3 month span from when we first stepped in SSC and TK to when we downed Gorefiend in BT. We are typical TW folks so obviously it's not carebear. Currently on Archimonde(PvP) Horde obviously, Priests and Shamans desired, rogues not so much.
You only wanting high levels? Me and a fellow tribalwarrior started up there this past week and are leveling along right now, he's rogue and I'm a druid.

I'm only working 2 days next week, so I'm going to have a LOT of playing time that I could possibly level up a priest or shaman to the level we're at right now. Assuming you would take a couple of lower levels, are you only looking for resto shamans and holy priests at end-game?

PM me your aim or some contact info if you're interested so I could ask you a couple questions.

Last edited by Uncle Slappy; 09-04-2008 at 03:32..
Zelgaddiss
VeteranX
Old
3 - 09-04-2008, 05:47
Ditto, I know nobody still playing on my main server, I have a 70 lock i'll probally want to do something with come exp, but in the meantime I can make a char on that server and see how far i can get before then.

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 09-04-2008, 10:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Slappy View Post
You only wanting high levels? Me and a fellow tribalwarrior started up there this past week and are leveling along right now, he's rogue and I'm a druid.

I'm only working 2 days next week, so I'm going to have a LOT of playing time that I could possibly level up a priest or shaman to the level we're at right now. Assuming you would take a couple of lower levels, are you only looking for resto shamans and holy priests at end-game?

PM me your aim or some contact info if you're interested so I could ask you a couple questions.
Being that gear isn't an issue, levels won't be either, provided you don't take forever to get to 80.

zeph
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 09-04-2008, 11:05
Many of us started new toons via the Refer-a-friend stuff and plan to get them to 80. You are more than welcome to roll whatever you want to play most and I'm fairly certain you would have a place in raids once you ding 80. The only class we have an overabundance of at the moment is rogue, with 2 reliable players we've had since we started the TW guild and some fags switching their mains. Right now I'm concerned we only have 1 raiding priest of any spec and 2 raiding shamans.

Level/gear isn't a big deal, just a desire to raid at 80 and a "TW level" of knowledge when it comes to the game. Tolerance to douchebaggery and homo-erotic guild chat discussions will also suit you well. Basically, the only class I would suggest NOT rolling is a rogue at this point and I'm certain we will have a place for you in 25's.

JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 09-04-2008, 11:14
I had a mid 30ish rogue back when the guild was on tich. Mebe I'll start up another char and join you ladies :O

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 09-04-2008, 11:57
Just do what other people did when we had STK on tichon and Ony, join as "friend of STK" until you know if you are going to raid.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8 - 09-04-2008, 12:14
i just xferred my mage to archimonde to play with fancy feast and sir lucius

tullius is the name nigga

crim`
VeteranX
Old
9 - 09-04-2008, 12:42
does stk need any prot pallies? :o

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 09-04-2008, 13:04
More tanks is always better.

zeph
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 09-04-2008, 13:08
Prot pallies are welcome, would allow DR to maybe go Ret from time to time

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 09-04-2008, 13:34
Then what would I complain about?

zeph
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 09-04-2008, 13:44
Law's undersized penis?

*JohnnyBlaze*
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 09-04-2008, 13:47
Around what time did you guys raid? Some friends and I have horde chars on Archimonde but we're west coast.

zeph
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 09-04-2008, 13:52
6-630pst start ending around 9-930pst

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 09-04-2008, 14:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeph View Post
Many of us started new toons via the Refer-a-friend stuff and plan to get them to 80. You are more than welcome to roll whatever you want to play most and I'm fairly certain you would have a place in raids once you ding 80. The only class we have an overabundance of at the moment is rogue, with 2 reliable players we've had since we started the TW guild and some fags switching their mains. Right now I'm concerned we only have 1 raiding priest of any spec and 2 raiding shamans.

Level/gear isn't a big deal, just a desire to raid at 80 and a "TW level" of knowledge when it comes to the game. Tolerance to douchebaggery and homo-erotic guild chat discussions will also suit you well. Basically, the only class I would suggest NOT rolling is a rogue at this point and I'm certain we will have a place for you in 25's.
I'm doing this now with a friend, doing alliance druids now but I was planning on a priest as well. If you can stand me that is, but I dunno about raid times. I'll have to see how my work schedule is come Lich King release.

crim`
VeteranX
Old
17 - 09-04-2008, 14:32
damn i don't think i can do those hours.. i wake up at 5 AM EST and usually get to bed a bit before midnight ;(

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
18 - 09-04-2008, 14:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by crim` View Post
damn i don't think i can do those hours.. i wake up at 5 AM EST and usually get to bed a bit before midnight ;(
Same here, go to bed around 9pm EST and get up at 3am. Hopefully the hours will change soon but I dunno. It would be nice to raid with TW'ers if my schedule will allow it.

Uncle Slappy
VeteranXV
Old
19 - 09-04-2008, 15:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
i just xferred my mage to archimonde to play with fancy feast and sir lucius

tullius is the name nigga
Cool, I was gonna play on Ysera(?) but when I realized it was PvE I suggested Archimonde.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20 - 09-04-2008, 15:39
oh so you're the ****er who ruined my fun

I demand constant dungeon runs

Page 1 of 11

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page <StK> Needs You!

Social Website Bullshit