Webstats for Bind

I'd transfer over, but I don't think that guild would agree with my current raiding availability of "whenever I feel like playing"

clicking isn't that awful if you're relatively quick

keyboard turning is just really completely terrible in every situation

SSC from last night
Wow Web Stats

Some improvements, we are explaining a bit more now then what we did before, we didn't do this with STK at all and people would just pickup on what they had to do, although for the most part vent is 7 or 8 of our people from STK shooting the shit the entire raid, we stop for a ready check before the boss and then usually start making dumbass comments right after the pull.

I joined a pug ZA today, ended up with a few people from the guild in it, Gloveguy and Xxhiddenfury, I dropped out after we cleared to hexlord because I don't need anything and the dps was too low to have a prot warrior and prot paly for the last 2 bosses.
Wow Web Stats

I have posted several times on their forums and ours in the past about using a macro to link trinkets to common attack to get the max uptime, there is no reason to save the trinkets with a 2 minute cooldown for the final burn if you can get 3 uses out of it over the course of a fight.

I never liked macroing my trinkets and cds to a spell, since there are some times I don't want to use it (such as if i'm about to have to move somewhere or if i'm waiting for molten fury)

I never liked macroing my trinkets and cds to a spell, since there are some times I don't want to use it (such as if i'm about to have to move somewhere or if i'm waiting for molten fury)

I looked at that as well, but then I tried it I found the number of times I wasted the cooldown is nothing compared to getting every use out of it while in combat.

Or you can do something like I suggested to somebody in the guild the other day that was setting up macros like and they were wondering about adding drums to their macro with the trinkets. He was trying trinkets into stormstrike on his shaman, and used 2 for that ability, so I suggested he use shift-2 for a macro that included the drums so that it was still at the same spot and he could just hold shift when it was his turn to use drums.

All you do is have it the other way around us 2 to always use the trinket and use shift-2 to not use the trinket with the attack trinket for the fights that it would be better to time it.

Even on trash I use mine, I typically get 30-40 uses over the course of a night.
Same, I use both of my trinkets almost every pull on my priest and use beserker trinket every time it's up on my alt. A lot of people only use them on bosses though. When you guys had a discussion about that either in this thread or on the StK boards (blotter brought it up, I think?) I started looking at a couple recent tichondrius raids and it's the same way. Some people would have 40-50 uses and others less than 10.
Wow Web Stats
Wow Web Stats
and most importantly:
Wow Web Stats
Wow Web Stats
Wow Web Stats

Back