Webstats for Bind

DeadlyRabbit

Veteran XV
Some of our people that still feel like playing moved to Archimonde and join a guild working through SSC and TK, did our first raid last night in SSC.

http://wowwebstats.com/5xv35fmzzycx1

armory for a lot of people is giving errors so I am not sure if some of the lower numbers from some of the dps is just a gear issue, spec issue or they just suck.

Edit: Had to change the guild server in the webstats options, the armory links work properly now.

Last edited:
wtf, please tell Magemitsu to immediately quit the game, or show him where the fireball button is (he casted scorch 150 times on your fathom lord kill and didn't do a single fireball(

wait, he's arcane and didn't cast a single arcane blast........

there one lock is in almost all badge gear, decent shit, hit capped, and managed to do 700dps on a fight like fathom lord

that basically sums it up, I could tell you everything wrong with what your mages are doing but I have to leave work in 2 hours

basically theyd be much better if instead of raiding, they just sat around outside the instance "waiting for their last tank" and trying to get advice from better guilds

Most of us weren't even potted/flasked for the damn thing (the stk guys that is).

No spriests also kind of blows. No ret palys. No feral druids. The guild's got a lot of issues with the raid setup, but that will be corrected soon enough.

how about u point shit out instead of just posting Rambro style comments.

PS. Id really like to hear some shit about Bergkamp.
I mean... at least 60% of the people DPSing have no idea how to play their class. As in like... complete fundamental misunderstanding of the character. Way, way more than I care to dissect.

The raid setup is fine for what we were doing in SSC, but I have issues with 3 prot warriors and a prot paly for the Vashj fight, I expect to sit on every fight possible to help with balancing the fights.

I should probably start looking around to post some raiding specs on their forums, there is a big difference between pvp or 5 mans/soloing and raiding specs.

Last edited:
If only the physical DPS classes are really accomplishing anything, why is there no CoReck? Hopefully a lot of the issues with casters can be taken care of with respecs, some of those numbers seem painfully low for even full karazhan geared players and these guys should be full badge gear by now.

Jesus Uno you put my warrior to shame. Put a stone on that offhand if you haven't already and use haste potions. ;)

Your DPS seems fine but it's been a while since we touched SSC and my gear had considerably improved since then. Also your sweeping strikes damage seems low for the amount of trash in the instance. Sweeping strikes + trinket + blood rage is a huge damage boost (also use both blood rage + trinket + haste potions whenever they are up.) I think I only used cleave under 60 rage and when BT/Whirlwind weren't up for trash (I don't think I used it much on bosses?), but usually with sweeping strikes activated. I always executed on bosses unless I got a few crits (spiked some rage for a BT, otherwise never wait for a BT.) Honestly, I am probably saying the wrong things because I hadn't played in a while. I just always followed the 10 second rotation (and popped pots,trinkets). . . If I fuck up the rotation, wait until cooldowns are up and follow rotation again (never use heroic strike unless 60+ rage because you can easily fuck up on a bad RNG) -- Just message me with what you were doing, because looking at the WWS I can only assume you died on a boss (and still had a top damage spot since the rest of the raid is T5 geared). It just feels off for me.

Love, Jiv

Last edited:
Back