Webstats post for the fags in StK

Edit: In the end, the only person that had a problem with you was uno, and I've spoken with uno about it, and he just chose to ignore you, which solved my headaches and worked out for the best. No one else really had a problem with you. Perhaps THAT is the reason you left. :lol:
Yea Law, really I didn't mind if 1 person didn't like me or 24 didn't. And yea I was a dick from the word go, but I've never tried to kiss anyones ass or not be who I am because I'm on the internet.

I'm a dick to some of my RL friends as that one thread about that stupid drunk fuck I posted on the guild forums proved, just HOW I ROLL NAH MEAN?? In reality, I left to try and see some Sunwell and cause I was bored as fuck with Hyjal and not seeing a lot of BT.

Yea, fuck that a$e faggot. And I don't discuss it because even though people are "glad to see me gone" they wouldn't pass up an opportunity to fuck w me.

Our kara runs went too far into alts and undergeared people, after I took my lock on 2 runs it wasn't worth it with my gear and lack of experience, but more then that was having my lock being the 3rd one in the raid. Like I said after those runs, I should have just taken the paly as even ret spec for the blessings instead of having 3 locks.

I was disappointed that my roommate had his druid along and got a pile of gear then hasn't been playing at all. That isn't because he didn't have fun playing the game or wasn't planning to help out the guild where needed, it is just that Onyxia has shit all for 5 man pugs, and he would do all the Sunwell Isle while in LFG as a feral druid and not get a team, or get a team with people that couldn't play their classes, it was too frustrating for him to be bothered with that shit when his play time is so limited.

Personally I wouldn't have even picked up AoC if we were on a server like Tichon that getting good pugs for 70 instances and heroics is easy as hell and people actually know how to play the game. On that server I could level alts and rack up some badge gear get rep for any faction between our raid days and have fun. On Onyxia you pretty much have to do a daily to get a pug and even then it is few and far between.

When Zeph transfered I just understood that he wanted to play the game, and since the guild wasn't doing much except raids it left a lot of time on a shitty server with nothing to do.

Yeah, funny how we transferred to Ony for the low BG times, then in the span of a month all the heavy PvP'ers either stopped playing altogether or abandoned PvP.

Our kara runs went too far into alts and undergeared people, after I took my lock on 2 runs it wasn't worth it with my gear and lack of experience, but more then that was having my lock being the 3rd one in the raid. Like I said after those runs, I should have just taken the paly as even ret spec for the blessings instead of having 3 locks.

I was disappointed that my roommate had his druid along and got a pile of gear then hasn't been playing at all. That isn't because he didn't have fun playing the game or wasn't planning to help out the guild where needed, it is just that Onyxia has shit all for 5 man pugs, and he would do all the Sunwell Isle while in LFG as a feral druid and not get a team, or get a team with people that couldn't play their classes, it was too frustrating for him to be bothered with that shit when his play time is so limited.

Personally I wouldn't have even picked up AoC if we were on a server like Tichon that getting good pugs for 70 instances and heroics is easy as hell and people actually know how to play the game. On that server I could level alts and rack up some badge gear get rep for any faction between our raid days and have fun. On Onyxia you pretty much have to do a daily to get a pug and even then it is few and far between.

When Zeph transfered I just understood that he wanted to play the game, and since the guild wasn't doing much except raids it left a lot of time on a shitty server with nothing to do.

Stfu, you don't like playing it anyway. AoC + gay jokes are > any form of gaming, Mr. I can never resist guys.

The one major flaw I made with this guild was assuming no one wanted to do 5s. I'm surprised how many people actually want to pug 5s.

I must be the only person having fun in AoC when I'm grouped up with you clowns. To me, it's a lot less hectic and not so much of a damn gear grind.

I must be the only person having fun in AoC when I'm grouped up with you clowns. To me, it's a lot less hectic and not so much of a damn gear grind.

shits already so repetitive.

e, 2 - > f, 1, 2

dead mob

add an g in there and then rinse and repeat when u have multiple mobs

:|

shits already so repetitive.

e, 2 - > f, 1, 2

dead mob

add an g in there and then rinse and repeat when u have multiple mobs

:|

Seriously, you play WoW don't you? I don't think there's anything more repetitive than a healadin or a hunter. :lol:

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Seriously, you play WoW don't you? I don't think there's anything more repetitive than a healadin or a hunter. :lol:

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

my point exactly, an MMO thats less complicated than WoW.

no thx

my point exactly, an MMO thats less complicated than WoW.

no thx

I think grinding in any game is going to be the most efficient way of killing shit.

I'm more concerned with once I get leveled up, how the abilities fare in pvp.

I mean, seriously, we just macro grinded SB all night to level toons and pvp'ed during normal hours. Obviously, one's a lot different than the other.

Back