Webstats post for the fags in StK

I'm not shitting on your guild I just find it amusing that you posted some wwses on a public forum that show you have some unbearably horrible players
we're just getting the place down. it was only our 3rd archimonde kill. no one has more than 2 pieces of t6 and BT has barely been touched...

what strat do you use pessi

and everyone was so happy zeph was gone lol
last night was the best raid we've had in awhile (despite low dps numbers), full hyjal clear in a night = win.
Chain Heal bro!

Just think of Azgalor as Resto Shaman training for Sunwell. =D

337119 20:07'28.484 Deadlyrabbit falls and loses 10857 health
337127 20:07'28.672 Deadlyrabbit dies

344200 20:16'03.859 Deadlyrabbit falls and loses 10194 health
344201 20:16'03.937 Deadlyrabbit dies

:(

Air burst seems pretty gay.

Ya I fucked up on the kill shot and cratered, the first crater death one was air burst right after a soul charge so I had no HP, dropped a pot mid air, got ready to use the tears and got hit with another soul charge and had zero HP, so it was a wipe with all the chain deaths either way.

For reference though, here is the Azgalor section from my "Top DPS" thread for rogues:

Azgalor
#1: 2675 DPS - Meowmeows <Wicked Mojo> - Black Dragonflight - CSwords - Wow Web Stats
#2: 2666 DPS - Injek <Vindicatum> - Icecrown - CSwords - Wow Web Stats
#3: 2432 DPS - Cybelirrae <Poor Play> - Uldum - CSwords - Wow Web Stats
#4: 2321 DPS - Ippon* <Vindicatum> - Icecrown - CSwords - Wow Web Stats
#5: 2237 DPS - Pethrus** <Wicked Mojo> - Black Dragonflight - CSwords - Wow Web Stats

Obviously we have better gear than you, but none of the people on that list attack the Doomguards. =p

For reference though, here is the Azgalor section from my "Top DPS" thread for rogues:

Azgalor
#1: 2675 DPS - Meowmeows <Wicked Mojo> - Black Dragonflight - CSwords - Wow Web Stats
#2: 2666 DPS - Injek <Vindicatum> - Icecrown - CSwords - Wow Web Stats
#3: 2432 DPS - Cybelirrae <Poor Play> - Uldum - CSwords - Wow Web Stats
#4: 2321 DPS - Ippon* <Vindicatum> - Icecrown - CSwords - Wow Web Stats
#5: 2237 DPS - Pethrus** <Wicked Mojo> - Black Dragonflight - CSwords - Wow Web Stats
matters not the way we do the fight.

I'm not shitting on your guild I just find it amusing that you posted some wwses on a public forum that show you have some unbearably horrible players.

Maybe you should spend 10 seconds looking on bosskillers, wwsscoreboard, or wowwebstats before you post? That way maybe you won't look like a 700 dps idiot?

I'm not about to post any spoilers but I will give you a little hint to push you in the right direction. Have you ever played Warcraft 3 and noticed how Thrall throws lightning bolts that fry the shit out of everyone? Well he's standing right there in Hyjal surrounded by about 50 of his buddies. Maybe you should ask him nicely for help?

We read through several strats then used one that worked well for us, most of the websites with strats posted are from when those bosses first went down and haven't been updated at all, they are all very restrictive by usually telling you the exact number of each class and spec to take along.

And I prefer people on TW to talk shit about our webstats, it just makes people do better, we do the same thing on our forums, look at the webstats and call people out. Feel free to post some of your webstats from those same fights so we can see if we can learn anything, Pessi and Smaq have helped out our guild by posting their webstats along the way to give us benchmarks.

I am not sure why they went with Deathwhisper, I think some people rolled on some Doomsayer but found they didn't want to play with most of the people on there from TW, although I don't think anybody knew you were planning to play there.

Last edited:
My guild doesn't do hyjal so I dont have any parses to show you. Thanks for your cyberobsession with my online persona though.

I am not sure why they went with Deathwhisper, I think some people rolled on some Doomsayer but found they didn't want to play with most of the people on there from TW, although I don't think anybody knew you were planning to play there.

I rolled there because it seemed that most of the "TW people" rolled there.

Normally I would just reroll, but my RL friend that I play with ran into his old-school EQ guild by accident on Doomsayer, and they were always cool so I figure I'll at least stay until I hit 80 and see if the game is worth playing.

Yea, I pretty much see a$e just shit on people thread after thread and never offering to show anything. If that's the epersona you're going for, more power to you. While you're busy perfecting your WoW dps abilities, I'll be driving around in my Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.

Back