Next expansion: Wrath of the Lich King?

Their art hase always be exemplary, as was the WC/SC/Diable lore up until late. I still always have the impression they're losing creativeness to the MMO time crunch of content creation, bug fixing, improving gameplay, and addressing play concerns.

But I guess that's just the way of it.

Their art has always be exemplary, as was the WC/SC/Diable lore up until late. I still always have the impression they're losing creativeness to the MMO time crunch of content creation, bug fixing, improving gameplay, and addressing play concerns.

But I guess that's just the way of it.

I think the recent misdirection of the art has come from people who don't actually make the art. Take the armor in WoW for example. When you get 55+ they want to make things look different so that the more powerfull players can easily be represented on sight, but the art is horrible because they usually do this by making everything too theatrical(think like KiSS armor) and often use glowing neon colors. It doesnt jive with the traditional WarCraft look at all. Think of Thralls armor and Doomhammer. Nothing too flashy, and it looked great. Now we have Orcs, whos charm was their primitive ways and aesthetics, running around looking like ricers with legs.

They cant really change armor models at this point, but I think if they took out a lot of the glowy shit, and gave an option where you could hide chest, shoulders, and boots, that it would help a lot.

I also still hate that they added guns to the universe, gnome tech, and that the draenei are space aliens.

can someone define "hero class"? i never played wc3, so i don't understand how this xfers over into wow. is it simply like a lvl 80 elite, but played by a normal player? what kind of abilities might it have? how does this work in pvp? basically, wtf?

New class that you get to play starting from some undetermined level. You unlock it by doing an in game quest similiar to how warlock's got their epic mounts. It won't be as "hero" as it was in war3, it is just a new class for all intensive purposes.

I don't see why it's being called a hero class. It's a normal class, you just need to have completed some quest in order to use that class.

Seriously, Feannag just does not post anything useful or intelligent.. ever.

And you really think this will stop me how? Also I don't know if anyone got the trailer yet but it seems to me the sound is out of sync with the video, like the audio is maybe 2 - 4 seconds ahead. Could be uTorrent but I doubt it.

This is fucking stupid. What was the point of putting in shit like Black Temple if they're going to announce that all of its rewards will be obsolete before even 1% of the player base gets them? Everyone can just skip grinding heroics now, since the lvl 71 drops will be better than anything from Kara, BT, or SS.

Back