SH Status

When my sig finally starts working, it will be here:
27769.jpg

Well, I've got an extra 15$ laying around somewhere, It'd be nice to play with people who have a clue on how to play, I'll decide on a class this tuesday.

Edit: My choices are between:

Druid: Played a NE druid since day one and took it all the way through naxx before selling it for good, wouldn't mind trying out the tauren side, but probably gonna go with something else.

Mage, Warlock, Priest: Never played a cloth class above level 40 before.

Warrior: Pretty good, but severely gimped by gear I hear.

Any suggestions on how these 5 classes do in TBC would be good. (not lookin for any essays, just a few comments would be great)

Last edited:
Well, I've got an extra 15$ laying around somewhere, It'd be nice to play with people who have a clue on how to play, I'll decide on a class this tuesday.

Edit: My choices are between:

Druid: Played a NE druid since day one and took it all the way through naxx before selling it for good, wouldn't mind trying out the tauren side, but probably gonna go with something else.

Mage, Warlock, Priest: Never played a cloth class above level 40 before.

Warrior: Pretty good, but severely gimped by gear I hear.

Any suggestions on how these 5 classes do in TBC would be good. (not lookin for any essays, just a few comments would be great)

As far as I have seen, we are little low on mages and druids. Otherwise we have a pretty good spread of classes.
We will most likely not be going beyond 40 for a while, so just play what you like to play. :p

I believe there will be lots of opportunity for you to do more organized pvp, so if that interests you then it might help make your decision easier. Warrior is gear dependent, of course, but pvp gear isn't all that hard to obtain. All of the clothies are pretty decent in pvp. Warlocks are, of course, dominant. Priest and mages are fun to play too, though.

my loladin has reached level 12

i think i'm probably just gonna keep leveling him up to 70 because im lazy and slow and by the time you guys decide to go up to 70 and raid, ill have just reached it

Do it to it Mr. Fly.

I just hate twinking without some gold. :(

But at least i've played 29 druid for a long ass time, so i kinda know how to go about setting it up assuming gear and enchants are the same general thing they were last year.

PS. and btw, we made a Blood Eagle twink guild on Dark Iron last year with a bunch of twinks and a couple 60s to support. Alliance tho. :(

Last edited:
Back