your UI screens, let's see em

jaece_ui.jpg

And a non-ui pic I took a ways back I thought looked neat.

http://noshoesnoservice.com/images/jaece_fire.jpg

Hey, what exactly is it that makes your combat log like that?

I've been wondering about some of these nice combat log parsers and whether i'd want to use em. I keep my combat log up on my rogue but not my lock. I'd be really curious about a nice combat log addon tho.

my UIs are extremely "busy" by most peoples' standards. I dont care, cuz im used to it and there's plenty of room to focus on combat. I use a shitload of macros, too.

Solo, out of combat

Solo, in combat

Warlock, out of combat ... showing /focus target & focus castbar

Warlock, in combat (non-raid setup)

In arena, i bring up large decursive buttons for my party.

In some pve raids, i bring up raid lists at the top and sometimes show sws stats (the map and bg timers arent there for that).

Xperl
Dotimer
Bongos
Nurfed (not units)
Monkey Quest
Fubar
MiniFriends (used to track pvpers)
MetaHud/Fu
MainAssist

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to show a unitframe for the target of your focus? I have xperl currently and either can't find the option, or it doesn't exist. Mainly I want it so I can see when mages target me to CS.

OK, this may seem (or is, whichever) a noob question, but...

I run titan panels and a couple other mods (natur enemy cast bar, raid assist, ktm, etc). I don't want to install yet another bloated panel or compilation. I simply would like to get an add on that will manage the action bars a bit better, IE, getting rid of the stupid blizzard graphics surrounding it, make thigs look a bit nicer, etc. I've tried to find one on curse gaming like discord, but they are out of date or incompatible.

Anyone have suggestions for something that is small, and up to date?

OK, this may seem (or is, whichever) a noob question, but...

I run titan panels and a couple other mods (natur enemy cast bar, raid assist, ktm, etc). I don't want to install yet another bloated panel or compilation. I simply would like to get an add on that will manage the action bars a bit better, IE, getting rid of the stupid blizzard graphics surrounding it, make thigs look a bit nicer, etc. I've tried to find one on curse gaming like discord, but they are out of date or incompatible.

Anyone have suggestions for something that is small, and up to date?

i always preferred Bartender3, it's an ace mod

WoWInterface Downloads : Bartender3

edit: here's a better description http://www.wowace.com/wiki/Bartender3

Does anyone know how to show a unitframe for the target of your focus? I have xperl currently and either can't find the option, or it doesn't exist. Mainly I want it so I can see when mages target me to CS.

There is no target of your focus. AGuf does that but not xperl :(

It's the single functionality that i most miss.

all of the ace stuff is simple to use in my experience, honestly, you should give it a try. you might have to install a few extra things, but it's by no means bloated like CT_Mod or whatever compilation a lot of people use these days.

wowace was always my favorite, because you just pick and choose what you want, and you don't end up with a lot of shit that you don't. but that's just me.

all of the ace stuff is simple to use in my experience, honestly, you should give it a try. you might have to install a few extra things, but it's by no means bloated like CT_Mod or whatever compilation a lot of people use these days.

wowace was always my favorite, because you just pick and choose what you want, and you don't end up with a lot of shit that you don't. but that's just me.

I'm already running a mod called titan panel, why would I want to install ace on top of that? As I said, I'm looking for something that won't interfere with what I have already, and I'm not interested in changing as I love titan panel.

dehfp6.jpg

Pitbull, sraidframes, autobar, elkbuffbars, squeenix, capping, itemrack, cooldown, spamsentry, deucecommander, sct.

laughyface2lz4.jpg

We had been griefing the rogue for 3 hours then my dumb pally friend forgot to stop right clicking him and ended our session :(

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6895/dehfp6.jpg

Pitbull, sraidframes, autobar, elkbuffbars, squeenix, capping, itemrack, cooldown, spamsentry, deucecommander, sct.
what mod is for your hotbar? autobar is for items, no? i don't recognize any of those as hotbar mods.

my UIs are extremely "busy" by most peoples' standards. I dont care, cuz im used to it and there's plenty of room to focus on combat. I use a shitload of macros, too.

Solo, out of combat

Solo, in combat

Warlock, out of combat ... showing /focus target & focus castbar

Warlock, in combat (non-raid setup)

In arena, i bring up large decursive buttons for my party.

In some pve raids, i bring up raid lists at the top and sometimes show sws stats (the map and bg timers arent there for that).

Xperl
Dotimer
Bongos
Nurfed (not units)
Monkey Quest
Fubar
MiniFriends (used to track pvpers)
MetaHud/Fu
MainAssist

wait

decursive is around and working?

Back