your UI screens, let's see em

my new minimal ui thanks to my nostromo

wowscrnshot062107215259fm0.jpg

i can't remember the name of a mod i used to use, it was a combat log, but it was simplified and graphical, like for instance if you did a 2800 eviscerate, it would say "+2800 (eviscerate artwork)"

i think it might be an ace addon, but i don't remember. anyone know?

changed around a few things

click for full

out of combat:

in combat:

Omen is pretty sweet, i never used a threat meter before, but i hear Omen is more lightweight than the other popular one

ya know, i've never really been a fan of the HUD. for some reason, it just always annoyed the crap out of me.

i dig the barless setup though, i used to do that.

Well, since I'm a priest I don't spend much time watching my own health, and I have a low mana alert. This keeps things clean and uncluttered. Plus with my zoom mod, it doesn't take up that much of my screen unless I'm way zoomed in.

Just upgraded to a widescreen lcd yesterday, so I'm sure I will tweak it some - maybe scale some stuff down or something. Stuff you don't see are antagonist/class bars that popup when they're supposed to, and my focus target window (which is just a smaller version of the target frame that sits beside my target)

iczerwowui.jpg

Omen is pretty sweet, i never used a threat meter before, but i hear Omen is more lightweight than the other popular one

I saw some posts here about Omen World of Warcraft Addons: KLHThreatMeter | World of Warcraft @ Curse
I guess just pick the threatmeter you like better and don't worry about the resources it uses.

More people need to use threatmeters, in my Kara raid last night I was 1 of 3 people using it. Very annoying being the offtank on Moroes and having the MT complain that he needs aggro while I still need to be #2 on aggro and not having any meters to go by. I am a prot paly and the MT is a Prot warrior, so if I pull aggro and start getting hit I build massive threat and he couldn't get Moroes off me.

Last edited:
I saw some posts here about Omen World of Warcraft Addons: KLHThreatMeter | World of Warcraft @ Curse
I guess just pick the threatmeter you like better and don't worry about the resources it uses.

More people need to use threatmeters, in my Kara raid last night I was 1 of 3 people using it. Very annoying being the offtank on Moroes and having the MT complain that he needs aggro while I still need to be #2 on aggro and not having any meters to go by. I am a prot paly and the MT is a Prot warrior, so if I pull aggro and start getting hit I build massive threat and he couldn't get Moroes off me.

Omen is nice but isnt very polished yet. Stick with KTM for now. Omen will definitely replace it soon, tho.

And yea, if you have DPS and Tnks without KTM... you either need to kick them until they get it... or find a new raiding group.

sibbieuiow4.jpg

Testing this out on my twink lock atm. I'm really liking it so I'll probably go ahead and set up a similar one for my priest soon too.

Edit:
done

Last edited:
thats pretty cool^^

Thanks :D. Still have some tweaking to do - I might make the buttons on the priest UI a bit smaller, change the size of my buff bar, change how many buffs show on my unit frames...small things.

Pet bar for shadowfiend comes up the same place as my warlock's petbar.

Back