sinbad

in the last three days SP has:

1-killed sinbad for musement
2-raided and profited over 3million (1.5 from ST and 1.5 from the rest of the alliance)
3-destroyed 6 buildings (2 in white tire(including R7 barb trainer), 3 in FC's bog and ST's own kings bank.

just some notable things that have made SB quite enjoyable, for me :)

so you:

1. Killed Sinbad ( he was leading the groups that were after you )

2. Made 1.5 mil of ST exp groups ( you rolled one rich or two semi rich groups )

3. Destroyed the bog bank ( an unprotected building )

Nice =P

All ST cares about is how many times Stump, Claire1 and Solstice get killed. Well, Ghecko and Lucenthawk are up on the list too as is Sonya DOM and Rose DOM.

Care to compare kill numbers and revenue from PK'ing?

:D

Last edited:
SlotR said:
just some notable things that have made SB quite enjoyable, for me :)
I must admit that now that my 'Fessor is past the R5 threshold I am very much enjoying PvP. I've tried several character rolls in PvP and am very much enjoying this class when in the PvP arena.

You'll get a kick out of my latest roll: Ambidextrous, Dwarf, Dagger Mastery, Warrior. I can only get him to 125 base DEX due to the races' limitations, but with "Commander" on and a pair of 100% "Alacrity" daggers he is going to fucking OWN in PvP vs. pretty much any other class with the possible exception of Healer-Channelers. Confessors I can counter with high Fire resist gear and that gear will also provide some relief vs. Healer-Channelers.

I am currently specializing in Heavy Armor despite the DEX penalty, but will re-spec, when that comes out, if HA proves to be a poor decision. I am comfortable with the DEX penalty as his DEF is already over 400 without being in defensive stance due to his - currently - 105 DEX. His ATR is just under 900 at the moment as well, so he hits damn near all the time even against high R3 and R4 mobs even though he's only level 23 at the moment.

The other rune I know he'll wear, because it's already on him, is "Forgemaster". I don't know what #3 will be; currently I am comparing "Huntsman", "Bounty Hunter" and "Dark Knight" to decide what #3 will be.

I have "Dark Knight" on Krieger and that "Knavery" stun with it's -31% to DEF and -31% to ATR is just fucking NASTY. The recast time blows chunks, however.

See you on the field big boy. Watch out for GrimJack ...

:wave:

Last edited:
Daemon said:
Error, that spec is funny as hell :bigthumb:

it's crazy but it just might work!
Well, I don't want to build another "cookie cutter" character. I sort of did that with Frederich my 'Fessor and, while it's nice to have such a reliable character, there just wasn't enough creativity involved in building him.

GrimJack, however, doesn't even show up in the character builders so I've got nothing but unexplored territory to work with and that is just damn fun.

:D

Error|550 said:
All ST cares about is how many times Stump, Claire1 and Solstice get killed. Well, Ghecko and Lucenthawk are up on the list too as is Sonya DOM and Rose DOM.

Is that why ST people constantly try to trick-summon me into a vortex pk, like every day?

No matter tho. If im not famous enough for you ST to bother about, then ill just keep lopping all your fucking heads off untill I am. :D

I dont give a shit if I have to bind to Khar.
Care to compare kill numbers and revenue from PK'ing?

Oh, absolutely. Id love to hear your figures. Just make sure you are talking about YOUR own personal numbers.

Back