Warrior Nation coming to Death

CaptainZero

Veteran X
I just thought I would give you guys, who still play on Death, a heads up. I have been playing on Chaos for quite some time now, I would have gone to Death with the TW community, however I had some close friends who already had characters well established on Chaos.

Anyway, Warrior Nation, just recieved a massive spanking on Chaos by just about every other guild on the rest of the server; evidently they don't believe they can rise once again on Chaos so they are planning a guild move to Death. This is just a warning.

If I were you I wouldn't let them establish a foot hold. Crush them before they can build. Or they'll end up dominating the server with their 500-600 members(or trying to anyway).

tw isnt much of a community on death

theres one... sort of cluster, and the rest are scattered.

p.s. sounds like fun.

Last edited:
The only thing I like about sieges is the ability, in the case of Ice Island sieges, to go collect runes or train runes already collected as the siege tends to keep the guild being sieged rather busy. During the last Ice Island siege, I wandered all over the island and managed to collect one each of every rune that drops on the island.

Personally, I can't stand pounding on buildings, walls, camping ToLs, etc., as doing so personifies the word "boring" for me.

Ganking exp groups, however, is lots of fun. :bigthumb:

Well...looks like my guys wont be joining ST...seems like a pain in the ass to get in ST nowadays... (jpg of character screen) fill application...wait...wait...wait...

Any suggestion for a guild with decent city and not in war right now? (I just want to level my character)

sending in a jpg of your character screen is so much trouble?

especially when it gets you acces to some of the best places for leveling up to endgame?

Maniacal said:
sending in a jpg of your character screen is so much trouble?

especially when it gets you acces to some of the best places for leveling up to endgame?

LOL...I'm an idiot...I couldn't figure out how to do it...forgot about "printscreen".

I talked to Nerion...my application is in (with screen pic).

:bigthumb:

Back