Reload this Page Smackdown in TribesTown PUG 8/24
Page 2 of 3
earthinhabitant
Old
21 - 09-14-2017, 21:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoTaco View Post
Youre a ****head.
YOU ARE PUNK ASS PIECE OF ****... **** YOU!
You abuse your rights to be admin, kicked me for no reason...other than you are a piece of **** clearly now.

Sponsored Links
earthinhabitant
Old
22 - 09-14-2017, 22:01
Go ahead and post chat log for us all...so we can all see what a low life piece of **** you are....what you can call people names and they cannot respond back?

Bet you like to beat up people, who are handicapped and cripples, who cannot defend themselves and whip your ass like you need.

Last edited by earthinhabitant; 09-14-2017 at 22:03.. Reason: chocotaco can talk smack and kick players who talk back.
earthinhabitant
Old
23 - 09-14-2017, 22:08
Wasted everyone's time tonight who showed up and expected to play in a pug...thanks a ****ing lot chocotaco.
after ravin had left

then kicked me multiple times, for absolutely no reason at all, when everyone starts asking about what is up and everyone is waiting in observer mode and chocotaco is afk and left us all hanging and then shows up and calls me a dickhead and i respond, better than being a ****, and chocotaco kicks me,

earthinhabitant
Old
24 - 09-14-2017, 22:17
rofl playing a 3v3 now, did not ever go into tourney mode, can't wait to see demos of all the chatter action, with chocotaco stoking ego, acting like doing some kind of favor to community, when clearly, needs to be removed as admin, if not able to put self egotism aside, for the better of us all and stop acting like is above all the others in the community or better....as clearly start to act as bad as mistcane and that is shame...ruining it for us all over self pride and stupidity moronic actions shown by chocotaco today.

Post the chat logs, so we can see what kind of person, you really are, as we all need to know and see, how you conduct yourself as admin.

Infernus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
25 - 09-15-2017, 02:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthinhabitant View Post
rofl playing a 3v3 now, did not ever go into tourney mode, can't wait to see demos of all the chatter action, with chocotaco stoking ego, acting like doing some kind of favor to community, when clearly, needs to be removed as admin, if not able to put self egotism aside, for the better of us all and stop acting like is above all the others in the community or better....as clearly start to act as bad as mistcane and that is shame...ruining it for us all over self pride and stupidity moronic actions shown by chocotaco today.

Post the chat logs, so we can see what kind of person, you really are, as we all need to know and see, how you conduct yourself as admin.
shut your mouth

ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
26 - 09-15-2017, 04:22
Quote:

You're like broken record. You couldn't stop bashing heat and mist on discord. Now you're bashing me. I think its safe to say you'll never be happy. For the record, we had some great games tonight without you. Thanks for your interest in our project but no one is obligated to deal with your crap.

earthinhabitant
Old
27 - 09-15-2017, 06:19
Quote:
You're like broken record. You couldn't stop bashing heat and mist on discord. Now you're bashing me. I think its safe to say you'll never be happy. For the record, we had some great games tonight without you. Thanks for your interest in our project but no one is obligated to deal with your crap.
stop lying and show the chat logs you piece of ****...have no interest in your project, though do have interest in something.

earthinhabitant
Old
28 - 09-15-2017, 06:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernus View Post
shut your mouth
make me.

ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
29 - 09-15-2017, 06:37
Quote:
stop lying and show the chat logs you piece of ****...have no interest in your project, though do have interest in something.
I'm not doing **** for you dude.

earthinhabitant
Old
30 - 09-15-2017, 12:43
Quote:
I'm not doing **** for you dude.
Great, I apologize for questioning and accusing you of using Waypoints, was very blurry demo on yt and precipitation you had on, and friend or foe points, was difficult to see, for sure I need some glasses.

Now if you want to hold a grudge over it and not allow me to play on LAK anymore...then fu.

ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
31 - 09-15-2017, 16:02
Quote:
Great, I apologize for questioning and accusing you of using Waypoints, was very blurry demo on yt and precipitation you had on, and friend or foe points, was difficult to see, for sure I need some glasses.

Now if you want to hold a grudge over it and not allow me to play on LAK anymore...then fu.
Not even really an apology.

earthinhabitant
Old
32 - 09-15-2017, 16:12
Quote:
Not even really an apology.
really?

ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
33 - 09-15-2017, 16:17
Quote:
really?
Yeah, you dont apologize then say if you dont accept my apology fu

earthinhabitant
Old
34 - 09-15-2017, 16:40
Quote:
Yeah, you dont apologize then say if you dont accept my apology fu
let me say it again, so perfectly clear...i don't give **** if you accept it or not..if you want to hold a grudge about it, fu and if you kick me ever again from LAK server...FU.

ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
35 - 09-15-2017, 16:51
Quote:
let me say it again, so perfectly clear...i don't give **** if you accept it or not..if you want to hold a grudge about it, fu and if you kick me ever again from LAK server...FU.
Im p sure its gonna happen again, whether you get votekicked or what.

earthinhabitant
Old
36 - 09-15-2017, 18:26
Quote:
Im p sure its gonna happen again, whether you get votekicked or what.
What....EVER. Vote kicked is one thing, and serafin is on the rag most of the time anyways and if you want to support kicking me, that is fine, FU2.

If you noticed, we were up by 5 caps, and while serafine may enjoy a blowout and skunk, I do not, and hope you do not need to win every game and not even give opponents a chance to catch up...

Not serafine was turtling in our base, up 5 caps, rofl, looses flag and i pick it up, and rather than turtle in the base, i decide to run out to the remote inventory about 200 clicks out and was on may way back to the base, when serafine polled the vote to kick me, that you voted yes on, with 1 vote no and 1 abstaining..

So i came back in and i poll a vote to kick serafine and vote was stopped by admin, when votes to kick serafine were being supported...

no, i like to have fun and give other team a chance to catch up and have even and fair, balanced game, no need to be high scorer and capping all the time, as i everyone knows, i normally always pass flag off when i am capping to let others on team, share the glory, unless it is a real match and we are behind or tied... as i am fine with a close game, within a cap or 2, i enjoy those much more, than beating the **** of the other team and having a blowout and see other team members dropping out, because so far behind in game, not much hope to catch up.

everyone knows that about me, not some greedy selfish punk.

earthinhabitant
Old
37 - 09-15-2017, 18:28
dammit burnt my dinner over that response...you better get back to building that server CT and if you decide to ever kick me, for any reason...don't get mad, if I object, as you really do not need to be an admin,if you cannot control yourself.

sashimi
VeteranXV
Old
38 - 09-16-2017, 02:39
shut the **** up

earthinhabitant
Old
39 - 09-16-2017, 07:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashimi View Post
shut the **** up
is chocotaco related to you or just one of your protégées?

ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
40 - 09-16-2017, 16:21
lol

Page 2 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Tribes 2
Reload this Page Smackdown in TribesTown PUG 8/24

Social Website Bullshit