Hyjal to Felwood: The greatest Flight Path Ever

Shopper47

Veteran X
hyjalfelwood.jpg

:lol: How does this happen

I'm pretty sure that if you discover the connecting flightpoints in Moonglade and the Horde only one in Felwood you'll shorten that trip.

Last edited:
My druid has to fly to Thousand Needles for some reason when he wants to get between Orgrimmar and the FP in Southern Barrens.

I had heard the main reason these flights were all wonky like that was being creative about "hiding" unfinished portions of the world from player eyes. I figured since they had to patch up all of it for Cataclysm when they allowed flying they'd streamline the flights a little bit but I guess not. I flew from Sentinel Hill to Goldshire and path actually takes you up to SW and back down again.

The new taxi system uses the old FPs as hubs, I assume in order to keep the total number of possible flight paths to a manageable number. Notice how that path in the picture is sending you back to Nordrassil first -- it's the hub for Hyjal. Try discovering more FPs and you might get a more direct route between those 2 points.

People still use flight paths? Only time I'll use one if I need to fly somewhere and afk for 10 min

I enjoy auto-flying and then going afk only to come back to my fatigued corpse out in the ocean somewhere and having to ress at the GY. Oh joy.

Back