[Hion] Would you wreck this?

It's cool bro I'm pretty sure I'm not jewish

it's a myth, like that FAS thing and whatever else came before it

try harder to downplay things so as not to feel terrible about yourself bro

really

You don't have to get defensive, I was just responding to his question about models.

I'm sure you're hitting the top shelf bitches, they're probably getting you the hookup on those sweet hoodies :shrug:

but again obibun, what made you want to get engaged at the early age? you actually fell in LOVE?

maybe this whole shebang about being alpha, which really just means manslut, is a way of deflecting your inability to find a real woman.

well let's put it this way, if I was jewish I would probably know the secret location of the jew gold

and all my friends would be jewish

but again obibun, what made you want to get engaged at the early age? you actually fell in LOVE?

maybe this whole shebang about being alpha, which really just means manslut, is a way of deflecting your inability to find a real woman.

Meh, I saw a (at least to me) honest, hardworking, *gorgeous* girl with a good career and a rich family. I figured why not? :shrug:

I would've had she not turned out batshit insane.

you've really got on a chip on your shoulder against good looking popular university students

did they neglect you and not invite you to their parties or something?

Ha so wait, obi you were engaged. Was this before or after you started calling everyone nerd virgins?

Ha ha, this reaks of the one girl who hurt your feelings.

Nah, I never got engaged. The one thing mouthbreathers of this forum have trouble with is exaggeration.

Which is why I am also apparently a jew, with a smurf named Smokie, suffering from FAS and formerly engaged?

It was a pretty heavy relationship for a while though.

I don't believe it for a second.

Jews don't surround themselves with Jewish friends, and yes your parents are rich. The only thing this means is you have been disconnected from your heritage and community and no longer recognize it

2nd edit: I'm going to clear this up once and for all

Last edited:
Couldn't be further from the truth.

In terms of interpersonal relationships, of the everyday type, no, but they tend to stay connected with the financial structure

They aren't world dominating jewish, clearly

all the friends I have and people I know from university who came from upper class jewish families are always posting albums like "A night out in Toronto!" or "Good times!" and every single tagged name is always like, Weinstein, Goldberg, Levy, Bergman..

ed- mase and I had a conversation about this on fbook a while back when I was hammered

Back