I will never post on this forum again if Kurayami posts a recent picture of himself

Military%20Jetcycle.jpg

i don't think i have ever wanted kura to post.. this is such a new feeling or me.

i am pretty chill dude you are the one who is uptight. But hey, if you want to say that everytime you see me post then be my guest. Its becoming rather unoriginal now. Maybe if kura doesn't post a pic he could write some new troll material for you. Yours is stale.

Beren once gave me an infraction for posting a link labeled NWS because the picture had a penis in it. Really chill, bro.

i am pretty chill dude you are the one who is uptight. But hey, if you want to say that everytime you see me post then be my guest. Its becoming rather unoriginal now. Maybe if kura doesn't post a pic he could write some new troll material for you. Yours is stale.
i'm the uptight one? wow. just wow. fyi i'm not trolling you... newsflash: i legitimately dislike you.

beren what do you do as an admin besides give out bullshit infractions depending on the time of month

Man, I need to start trolling the forums so that maybe in a few years, fraggle will offer me tons of money to do simple things.

Ya except the sad thing is Beren actually believes that shit. He also finds any reason possible to hate on americans, but won't openly admit he hates American's even though it is 100% obvious. Beren pisses me off a lot.

Back