Good guy Shawn

idk one day i might try planetside just for fun and not at all like a tribes game

i wuld like to build a really big bomb and blow a lot of other multiplayer online ppl up with it one day and maybe u can do that in planetside u kno?

anyway i think i r derailing our own srs thread

:( srory

FUCK YEA I PLAYED STARSIEGE AND IT CRASHED THE FUCK OUT OF MY SUPERCOMPUTER BUT IT WAS SHIT (THE COMPUTER) ANYWAY ZOOL IS KING OF STARSIEGE WHEN U SEE HIS GLACIER BLUE EYES U WILL KNOW

p.s. I would like to drive a herc right now

Oh man, that brings back memories. I loved working up the images for the Compendium and all the backstory images but, other than Prometheus, the emperor the brothers and the spaceships I don't recall how much made it into the game itself. Some of the city stuff I guess. Fun!

Ah ok, here's another silly story from the Tribes development. At one point we had a guy that was ostensibly the art department manager or something. I was never quite sure. But, when I was telling him what our plans were for Tribes and Starsiege he recommended we do all of the animations in Photoshop. I um, had to explain to him that Photoshop was a great tool but not an animation tool. And, not a 3D tool.

Ah ok, here's another silly story from the Tribes development. At one point we had a guy that was ostensibly the art department manager or something. I was never quite sure. But, when I was telling him what our plans were for Tribes and Starsiege he recommended we do all of the animations in Photoshop. I um, had to explain to him that Photoshop was a great tool but not an animation tool. And, not a 3D tool.

corporate vidya game development is awesome :-D

Huh, came across some other old images but "inserting image" only wants me to submit a link, not an image. Am I missing something?

i planned on posting this before but i forgot

r54qEBQ.jpg

is this unfinished gore?

Back