[Discussion] Forum Rules (no trolling or nonsense allowed)

dont... or this topic will be closed.

anyway, I think we should discuss the fact that your cheaters list topic went terminated? Can you make another topic about that?

dont... or this topic will be closed.

anyway, I think we should discuss the fact that your cheaters list topic went terminated? Can you make another topic about that?

The information from that thread has been archived on the off chance that someone listed as a cheater manages to get moderator status.

Yeah speaking of that Amadeus, I think opsayo just deleted my Open Call 3 post from Scripting/Modifying.

I wondered how much provocation he would need to start being a nazi...clearly not much.

I kick him from tribes server for tk'ing, he deletes my mappack post...tit for tat I suppose.

Yeah speaking of that Amadeus, I think opsayo just deleted my Open Call 3 post from Scripting/Modifying.

I wondered how much provocation he would need to start being a nazi...clearly not much.

I kick him from tribes server for tk'ing, he deletes my mappack post...tit for tat I suppose.
:o: wtf. Maybe it was an accident?

:lol: nice

Back