i'm a functional alcoholic

Go to a 12 step program man. Don't try to do it on your own. Accountability and support is one of the biggest reasons those programs work. Doing it on your own is going to fail miserably. Also, have your wife go to al anon so that she can learn how to deal with your bullshit and maybe spot trouble before it gets out of hand. Worry about the higher power shit later if that's a concern for you.

Also, have your wife go to al anon so that she can learn how to deal with your bullshit and maybe spot trouble before it gets out of hand.
No, no, no, no! Keep her away from Al-Anon. That place breeds resentments. For all we know, his wife doesn't see a thing wrong. You send her in there and she will be surrounded by jaded women who have been dealing with who know what kind of alcoholics, come home and hate him. Al-Anon is like... a feminist stronghold for pissed off bitches who feed off each other hate for their man and convince new women that they are all better off without their current husbands.

I still don't understand why people have problems with tattoos. I have both arms covered, have an executive job and I can keep them covered at work but when I go in in weekends I just let them fly.

Sent from my SM-T357T using Tapatalk

I think you think people have a problem with your tattoos.

(secret shame, cos u know they are cucked and gay)

it is a fact that people do.

I actually don't care. I'm a walking contradiction that regard, though given my job which deals with a ton of conservatives I just cover them up.

i was just curious because sehvi has prominent tattoos in some spots and when your mind is fucked on drugs and stuff, the sober brain can decide it made bad decisions

i have a great tattoo on my leg, for instance and i love it dearly

I've never gotten a tattoo while being under the influence tho. Alcohol's prohibited in tattoo shops over here. :shrug:

Pretty sure if you're hard core sobriety you have to get some 12 step related quote tattooed on you prominently so when people ask you can tell them how fucking sober you are.

examples:

"One day at a time"
"Let go and Let God"
"Just for today"

"never stop cumming"

Back