"He was having sex with her at the stand!"

seriously, i was thinking holy shit how is this guy just letting this fat cow call his gf a whore/prostitute. not much of a man, i would have been fucking pissed, probably grabbed her by her scruff and threw her out of the restaurant. his gf seemed like a nice gal too, didn't even cuss at the bitch.

LOL anger issues

seriously, i was thinking holy shit how is this guy just letting this fat cow call his gf a whore/prostitute. not much of a man, i would have been fucking pissed, probably grabbed her by her scruff and threw her out of the restaurant. his gf seemed like a nice gal too, didn't even cuss at the bitch.
wellllllll

he's in a tough spot
he's in a public restaurant and filming this

so he has to choose between antagonizing her and being the bigger person on film and clearly in the right.

i think i would have done much the same, filmed, minor teasing and defending myself and the second she charged towards my gf i would react the same way...step the fuck off. you dont win appearance points with people by challenging a woman physically but on film, you are in a position to use appropriate force to defend against an assault.

i actually think in this case i would have been meaner and probably escalated things; def would have made fun of the fact she doesn't know what sex is

wellllllll

he's in a tough spot
he's in a public restaurant and filming this

so he has to choose between antagonizing her and being the bigger person on film and clearly in the right.

i think i would have done much the same, filmed, minor teasing and defending myself and the second she charged towards my gf i would react the same way...step the fuck off. you dont win appearance points with people by challenging a woman physically but on film, you are in a position to use appropriate force to defend against an assault.

i actually think in this case i would have been meaner and probably escalated things; def would have made fun of the fact she doesn't know what sex is

yep, you're right. he did well, didn't go to jail.

good lord this she-beast needs a good deep dickin'. sometimes you just know when someone needs to get laid. im sure someone, probably a black man, would throw it in this thing so she will shut the fuck up. i seriously doubt she can even her herself talk or even remember back in nineteen ninety eight when the undertaker threw mankind off hell in a cell and plummeted 16 feet through an announcer's table.

good lord this she-beast needs a good deep dickin'. sometimes you just know when someone needs to get laid. im sure someone, probably a black man, would throw it in this thing so she will shut the fuck up. i seriously doubt she can even her herself talk

if this was somehow a reality in my life id probably die

p.s. agency is taken

I was mostly offended by her poor grasp of the law.

Prostitution? Harassment? Stalking? There was so much good ammo there that the guy failed to take advantage of.

I was mostly offended by her poor grasp of the law.

Prostitution? Harassment? Stalking? There was so much good ammo there that the guy failed to take advantage of.

u basically ruined ur own cause at coop along with fat pat

eat shit and die etc i can out liberal ur whole crew any day

i went to coop 4 the internet

i could have made it your dream real world experience

you ppl wanted control and to kill each other so i let u do it. ian nero emmy and i all watched / if u screwed yourselves its not my problem .

so many of these people exist too

that is the saddest part

and they genuinely go away from events like this purely convinced that they were validated and in the right with their actions

Back