Need some audio editing help

Skeletor666

Merried Man
Veteran XX
Here is my idea. I want to set up a automated announced paintball event.

We have a PA system but I don't want to have to be on a mic next to it and wireless mics don't have the range I need.

I want to make a 40min long game.

It would have a start time, announce 20min time points, 10 min time points, 5 min, 30 sec, and count down the last 10 sec.

In between I want to have triumphant battle music, motivational sound clips from movies and video games. Like you might have at a traditional hockey or basketball event.

If it is on you tube I can convert it to a mp3 so my source material is plentiful and taken care of. I just need to figure out a way to combine and edit it all into a 40min window.

Any good software out there ( preferably free) that will let me splice multiple mp3 files?

Honestly

Who doesnt have audition, reaper, audacity, protools, hindenburg and samplitude as a minimum these days?????

VeneratedGenerousBlackfish.gif

what does your hard drive crashing have to do with never having those programs in the first place

:psyduck:

I don't do audio editing but once every few years so audacity didn't make it on the back up list of shit to re install.

Not that hard of a concept to grasp yo.

You shouldn't have any trouble doing what you described but if you need help let me know. Audacity is pretty powerful & super easy.

Nice troll. Not sure how Audacity could be bucketed with ProTools but :bigthumb:

different tools for different jobs by different craftsmen

knowing skeletor he'd probably cut himself on audacity but o well :roller:

i dink tats a border collie hard to ID officially in .gif

i had border collie as kid

best and smartest dog there is

i get one again soon but i feel bad leaving it alone in city it need many room 2 wander u kno

say wsup 2 my boy sid

half lab half BC all ~beast~

umJrAr2l.jpg

i dink tats a border collie hard to ID officially in .gif

i had border collie as kid

best and smartest dog there is

i get one again soon but i feel bad leaving it alone in city it need many room 2 wander u kno

nah not a border collie

looks like a kelpie X to me
blue heeler/border collie X

might have some border collie in it but has kelpie ears and face

Last edited:
Back