H4y guyz! Let's all vote OBAMA! by FngrBANG - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page H4y guyz! Let's all vote OBAMA!
Page 1 of 9
FngrBANG
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
1 - 06-30-2008, 19:11
For obvious reasons!

And while we're on that subject...

How about you provide said "obvious reasons?"

Use logic & sh*t. Use faxtz. Prove that Obama is a valid choice for the American Presidency...

'Cuz somehow I doubt that you are going to vote for him based off of his actual Senate track record...

Sponsored Links
GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 06-30-2008, 19:12

FngrBANG
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
3 - 06-30-2008, 19:13

claudius
VeteranX
Old
4 - 06-30-2008, 19:14

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 06-30-2008, 19:14
McCain is an older bush.

**** republicans and their ****ty economy.

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
6 - 06-30-2008, 19:15
A lot of people will vote for Obama because they are disgusted with the Bush administration and everything associated with them.

mstrike
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 06-30-2008, 19:15

Vulcan
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
8 - 06-30-2008, 19:16
i was going to vote obama and then i realized he was just a magical negro.

Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
9 - 06-30-2008, 19:30
Obvious reason #1: Not Bush

Obvious reason #2: Publicly stated the obvious, that invading Iraq wasn't in our national interest

Obvious reason #3: Has an interest in the Constitution

Obvious reason #4: 4100 dead soldiers and counting...

Obvious reason #5: $4.659 per gallon.

Obvious reason #6: Bear market

HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 06-30-2008, 19:31
why wouldn't i vote for him, given my other choice

Zengei
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 06-30-2008, 19:32
OK, I can't keep the secret anymore guys, it's weighing too heavily on my conscience. FngrBANG, the reason why people will vote for Obama is just to spite you. It's immature and silly, but yeah, that's the reason.

ShartShooter
Trump2024XV
Old
12 - 06-30-2008, 19:32
Obvious reason #5: McCain is like 72 years old and people that old are literally deteriorating on every possible level (be it physical, mental, etc.) and I don't want some senile stupid **** running the United States.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 06-30-2008, 19:33
yes $4.659 dollars per gallon, and you will happily vote for the guy who doesn't want to drill for domestic oil, nor open any more domestic refineries. You'll vote for the guy who will support "alternative energy" only, which will take upwards of a decade or more to implement considering R&D and infrastructure alone.

Its cute how that works. "But.. gas prices!" And then you of course go off and vote for the guy who will make it worse. Awesome.

AvengerX
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 06-30-2008, 19:33
I think its amusing that Obama is going to magically lower gas prices, yet the Democratic Party-led Congress made campaign promises during mid-term elections that the gas prices would be lowered within 2 years. Way to go Democrats!

Zengei
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 06-30-2008, 19:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple View Post
yes $4.659 dollars per gallon, and you will happily vote for the guy who doesn't want to drill for domestic oil, nor open any more domestic refineries. You'll vote for the guy who will support "alternative energy" only, which will take upwards of a decade or more to implement considering R&D and infrastructure alone.

Its cute how that works. "But.. gas prices!" And then you of course go off and vote for the guy who will make it worse. Awesome.
And you too triple, we're doing it to spite you too.

ShartShooter
Trump2024XV
Old
16 - 06-30-2008, 19:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvengerX View Post
I think its amusing that Obama is going to magically lower gas prices, yet the Democratic Party-led Congress made campaign promises during mid-term elections that the gas prices would be lowered within 2 years. Way to go Democrats!
Yeah way to go Republicans for causing it in the first place! Great blame tactic btw.. brush aside that it is the Republicans fault in your attempt to smear the Democrats for not being able to fix something they didn't cause.

Archimedes
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 06-30-2008, 19:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple View Post

You're right. Let's just continue pumping gas and forgo pursuing other energy options.

Of course its going to take some time, but we've known this energy crunch was coming for some time and its pathetic that we're still in the same position.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
18 - 06-30-2008, 19:36
exhibit a:

He's not Mccain.

/thread.

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
19 - 06-30-2008, 19:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatic Jack View Post
Obvious reason #1: Not Bush

Obvious reason #2: Publicly stated the obvious, that invading Iraq wasn't in our national interest

Obvious reason #3: Has an interest in the Constitution

Obvious reason #4: 4100 dead soldiers and counting...

Obvious reason #5: $4.659 per gallon.

Obvious reason #6: Bear market
I love how only like two of those have to do with any of Obama's qualities (with only one of those qualities being unique).

Christ you people are such stupid ****s.

AvengerX
VeteranXX
Old
20 - 06-30-2008, 19:37
Yeah, it was the Republicans fault. But the Republicans didn't win both houses of Congress on the promise they'd reduce the gas prices either. Way to lie to the American public, Democrats.

Page 1 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page H4y guyz! Let's all vote OBAMA!

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alchoholic , ass wiping nurse , badmofo has a huge penis , but hes blik , but i poop from there! , dealyrrunk is a shithead , drunken moron , fagmotron , fngrdrunk , general faggotry , ignorant pervert nurse , incoherent rambling , obama=antichrist , partisan hackery