JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
23 - 05-19-2019, 06:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by easilyodd View Post
Gotta love those Truvada commercials.

I know AIDS won't stop me from ****ing high risk individuals. Truvada allows me to gamble harder with my life than ever before.
I remember when there was major outrage about how dare anyone say it is a disease that hits primarily gays and blacks because of their sexual pratices. How racist!!...how homophobic!!!, and then the Truvada commercial comes out...with nothing but gays and blacks in it

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
24 - 05-20-2019, 01:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by gim View Post
ONCE I START I DON'T STOP
LIKE THE ENERGIZER BUNNY IN REVERSE!!!11ONE

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
25 - 05-21-2019, 08:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by gim View Post
ONCE I START I DON'T STOP
Oh? Just know. I have fat ass, long legs, nice ****, sexy body, and I throw it back better than a pro baseball player working defense on 1st base.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
I remember when there was major outrage about how dare anyone say it is a disease that hits primarily gays and blacks because of their sexual pratices. How racist!!...how homophobic!!!, and then the Truvada commercial comes out...with nothing but gays and blacks in it
Yeah, but it's true though. ******s are the most infected by far. Spics second, and white males last. White females are going to see huge increases in infection due to them falling for the ****ing ******s is a good thing propaganda. Which sucks because the world needs more white females having white babies if civilization is to not fall.

If any of you ever want to run experiment just make fake grinder app account. Use pic of young white twink as profile. Put age of 12. Put "hosting now anything goes". See what happens. Then you will know why I call for all those apps to be banned on federal level.

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 06-19-2019 at 04:07..
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
26 - 05-22-2019, 14:18
tehvbruh are you gay on medication or gay off medication i can't figure out which is which

easilyodd
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27 - 05-22-2019, 14:22
Shoulda had them eyebrows removed before the teeth.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
28 - 05-22-2019, 23:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
tehvbruh are you gay on medication or gay off medication i can't figure out which is which
Pretty sure ****** 24/7.

Nice shot eo. I raffed. +rep

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
29 - 05-23-2019, 00:33
what's that one thing called, dissociation? i think you got that

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
30 - 05-23-2019, 00:45
Well trauma is one reason to bring about disassociation so that is a possibility. Another possibility is gim is joking with me, and I am in turn joking with him. Both for the pure hell of it.

libra
VeteranXX
Old
31 - 05-23-2019, 21:38
no gim is just gay

2:37
Veteran4
Old
32 - 05-24-2019, 08:51
Overwatch 2019 05 24 20 31 34 26 - YouTube

gim
VeteranX
Old
33 - 06-16-2019, 10:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by libra View Post
no gim is just gay
**** YOU NIGGA

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
34 - 06-16-2019, 10:39
Oh TehVul is back to saying he has ****. When everyone made fun of him about it when it first happened he said he was trolling us and we are idiots. In B4 Dweasel starts posting from the dead again.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
35 - 06-17-2019, 02:53
If I had boobs I would be playing with them. Not posting here. Get a sense of humor.
Profit?

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
36 - 06-17-2019, 04:16
Nice gim, only took you 24 days to come up with that sick burn.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
37 - 06-17-2019, 12:08
**** curing Aids. I'm voting for the person that cures cancer.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
38 - 06-18-2019, 09:33
Thread related. Got blood work last week.

CD4 - 946
Viral Load - 63

Fancy talk for still undetectable and still unable to transmit the virus. Had the virus for 6 years now. If you find yourself in this type of predicament take care of yourself and take your med. You owe it to yourself and more importantly owe it to civilization to not spread the virus to others.

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
39 - 06-19-2019, 19:15
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
40 - 06-19-2019, 23:54
The NPC Anubis is broken. Poor thing.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [MAGA] DONALD TRUMP CURES AIDS

Social Website Bullshit