i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what by naptown - Page 33 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what
Page 33 of 76
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
641 - 02-16-2013, 23:59
/thread

(this is a test ICFire)

Sponsored Links
ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
642 - 02-16-2013, 23:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
1. Claim that you know the true reality.

2. Your facts are "truer" than mine.

3. Your recollection is perfect, mine is flawed.

4. Your perception is perfect, mine is flawed.

5. Claim that you need not prove anything, the burden of proof is on me... even though I'm not the one making the accusations.

6. Throw in some ad hominem about literacy.

This is a really weak, not to mention formulaic, dodge. About what I expected. Thanks for playing.

You're very bad at this.
Poor guy hasn't paid attention and thinks I ought to do his homework for him.

sorry

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
643 - 02-17-2013, 00:00
that is psychosis rite there

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
644 - 02-17-2013, 00:00
last word freak

Bump
Unregistered
Old
645 - 02-17-2013, 00:01
how does icfires idiot brain not comprehend that the criminal statute could just as easily apply to his posts as it could to naptowns (and probably to most posts on tw)

not to mention that naptown didnt post the thread about his daughter, post the pic, or post her social networking info. even if he did none of that is anything but publicly shared info/media and linking to it isn't close to harassment.

good luck getting any prosecutor to pursue charges and sift through the bull**** of tw to charge a class b misdemeanor

icfire and his daughter seem like trailer trash military types so they may just be dumb enough to do it but pursuing civil action would just be burning time and money on bull**** with no hope of any sort of meaningful remedy

in the end the best solution is for rayn to give this weird old guy a ban for a mental health reasons. once you start having your family threaten tw and start personally threatening law enforcement involved you probably need a reality check.

its basically the tehvul scenario v2

time to kick this piece of **** out so he doesnt hurt himself / sabotage tw

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
646 - 02-17-2013, 00:01
No, I get last word.

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
647 - 02-17-2013, 00:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
that is psychosis rite there
^^ there?

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
648 - 02-17-2013, 00:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
how does icfires idiot brain not comprehend that the quoted criminal statute could just as easily apply to his posts as it could to naptowns (and probably to most posts on tw)

not to mention that naptown didnt post the thread about his daughter, post the pic, or post her social networking info. even if he did none of that is anything but publicly shared info/media and linking to it isn't close to harassment.

good luck getting any prosecutor to pursue charges and sift through the bull**** of tw to charge a class b misdemeanor

icfire and his daughter seem like trailer trash military types so they may just be dumb enough to do it but pursuing civil action would just be burning time and money on bull**** with no hope of any sort of meaningful remedy

in the end the best solution is for rayn to give this weird old guy a ban for a mental health reasons. once you start having your family threaten tw and start personally threatening law enforcement involved you probably need a reality check.

its basically the tehvul scenario v2

time to kick this piece of **** out so he doesnt hurt himself / sabotage tw
Never used a real name, never sought any further info out on anyone, anonymous is anonymous, never emailed, never done jackl **** that isn't here for all to read.

that's why your post is fail

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
649 - 02-17-2013, 00:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICFire View Post
oh and as an aside, I've had nap's real name given to me a while back but I just deleted it.
HOLY ****

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
650 - 02-17-2013, 00:05
my name is mason hunter

im pretty sure everyone on this forum knows that already

anything else

NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
651 - 02-17-2013, 00:06
Quote:
..and you all think I'm the guy who had the meltdown
Why does that eat at you so? Is it because your ego just can't tolerate not being above the fray or that most everyone here thinks you're an insufferable bore?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
652 - 02-17-2013, 00:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
my name is mason hunter

im pretty sure everyone on this forum knows that already

anything else
lol ns ggs

****ing icfire retard

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
653 - 02-17-2013, 00:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
Why does that eat at you so? Is it because your ego just can't tolerate not being above the fray or that most everyone here thinks you're a ****ing bore?
eat at me, just pointing out that the person who is having the meltdown ought exhibit behavior outside the norm don't you think?

...and ragging, i.e calling names, on each other here is "normal" and that is all I do.

Mean while...

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
654 - 02-17-2013, 00:08
I am Mason Hunter

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
655 - 02-17-2013, 00:09
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 662
User Name Posts
ICFire 69
naptown 34
Glare 32
MiNiOn 27
ThrillKillKulT 27
havax 24
Falhawk 22

NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
656 - 02-17-2013, 00:09
Quote:
Never used a real name, never sought any further info out on anyone, anonymous is anonymous, never emailed, never done jackl **** that isn't here for all to read.
The link you were waving around earlier clearly mentions obscene communications which you are most certainly guilty of. Good luck with that.

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
657 - 02-17-2013, 00:10
hello mr fireman how are you doing today we have a p big fire u kno?

do not worry mr terrified villager for i have arrived with napalm

Ares
VeteranXX
Old
658 - 02-17-2013, 00:10
does icfire really have a ged

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
659 - 02-17-2013, 00:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
The link you were waving around earlier clearly mentions obscene communications which you are most certainly guilty of. Good luck with that.
again... never used a real name, never posted a picture of anyones relative, never email, sent threatening message, etc, etc, etc... all behavoir that naptown has done.

so for me, the law doesn't apply and it fails right from the start

however I urge you to go see an attorney and pursue it, they probably don't get enough laughs.

calling an anonymous person a name on the internet...isn't against the law

REALITY... REAL... can you make the connection?

Last edited by ICMeltdown; 02-17-2013 at 00:14..
T-Refried-455
VeteranXX
Old
660 - 02-17-2013, 00:12
i am mason hunter

Page 33 of 76

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
angela has downing syndrome , character defecation , character deformation , four million wuz here , frankenstein jaw , ic4yearolds , icfire mad , icfire next kid touching pope , large clitoris , lol national attention , naval anal bonanza , navy slut , not by my chinny chin chin , parkay , personal in the medical , quasi-legal voodoo threats , rev_night was here , sexxxgodsteve was here , thats a man baby , they deformed my son , they took my son , this thread is awesome , vanishing rep conspiracy , walt! where are you man , was angela downing raped? , wats a pederast walter , why the long face , yarr matey icfire raped me , you lose good day bitch!