worst poster ever

its funny what people will deal with but then what ppl find ban worthy. We have people who do nothing but just shit talk for years and thats ok. some dude has tism for an hour and he is banned lol.

Maybe Fool would take him back if he got on his hands and knees and pledged loyalty to Trump.

who was that rocky dennis looking motherfucker that used to post here? red head ugly bastard. i don't rly remember his posts but goddamn he was ugly

T-Dawg must have posted on one of the mod's bad days. (It wasn't Fool.) Yeah, his spams were stupid. Some were even so stupid, I found them to be funny. But ban worthy? Debatable.

Taking up whole pages of shit in a thread of utmost importance? Needed to be bant awhile.

who was that rocky dennis looking motherfucker that used to post here? red head ugly bastard. i don't rly remember his posts but goddamn he was ugly

I keep thinking it was Rusty but it aint.

I think you mean the dude with the busted jaw or whatever and he got it fixed and posted a thread on it

cant think of his name though, wasn't as bad as tdawk though

oh man i remember that dood

he reminded me of an accutane-immune guy in my boy scout troop

fking senility man, i'm going to spend all day trying 2 remember his tribalwar gaming news editor name

I keep thinking it was Rusty but it aint.

I think you mean the dude with the busted jaw or whatever and he got it fixed and posted a thread on it

cant think of his name though, wasn't as bad as tdawk though

ya that him. i think his name started with a p. he was v ugly and ginger

QdYIice.jpg

His sister is ripping one...

That made his nips go wild and an eel popped out....
8ohCmBo.jpg

Nah piotrr was a pale vampire looking dude who married Akela

For some reason I always remember a pic of him standing in the snow in a forest. I don't have it so I'm not sure why I recall it so well.

I do have this one though, pretty sure it is a not very flattering pic of a very young piotrr :)

5UMQg5k.jpg

Last edited:
Back