Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV
Page 9 of 1425
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
161 - 01-29-2020, 21:47
If guns were a virus the numbers would be much higher and still nobody would give a ****.

Sponsored Links
Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
162 - 01-29-2020, 22:19
I keep seeing articles like that which downplay 2019-nCoV (which has already infected 5 people in the US) while admitting how scary SARS (infected 8 people in the US) and MERS (infected 2 people in the US) was globally.

Considering we're just getting started with 2019-nCoV, I'm not sure we're out of the woods yet. Maybe we'll get lucky and this is just another random scare (like the Ebola outbreak). I'd be fine if we didn't all die in 2020 lol.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
163 - 01-29-2020, 23:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Had a meeting with my Chinese customer yesterday at their office, they're all sitting there with their masks on. Seems like a bit of an over reaction to me, there's just one confirmed case in a city of 3 million people.

Thankfully I'm a supremely fit and healthy human specimen and my liver can jump tall buildings, so if I get it I'll probably just need a day off from the gym. But I can be selective about which ****ers I give it to. People who have pissed me off recently, that's who needs the masks.
Be the vector Be the gun
you've always wanted to be a gun
then you could say
people don't kill people
Guns Kill People

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
164 - 01-30-2020, 00:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Had a meeting with my Chinese customer yesterday at their office, they're all sitting there with their masks on.

WorstAim
VeteranXV
Old
165 - 01-30-2020, 06:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
i've got a token for 2 free drinks at the local dive bar and doordash getting me some chinese food i think i'll be just fine
U try bat soup, good 4 heaf

WorstAim
VeteranXV
Old
166 - 01-30-2020, 07:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
it depends.

if you are a young, healthy, working adult, cornovirus isn't worse than a bad burrito or some bad shrimp. if you are a boomer, i hope you have a will ready.
Unfortunately this does not seem to be the case. Something about this virus causing a "cytokine storm in healthier younger individuals"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchDubai
Had a meeting with my Chinese
See ya buddy. You should have engaged in casual racism of survival. I've been going in opposite direction when I see asians right now. Also if an asian works somewhere like a store I need to buy something from, I'm not buying from that store anymore

Last edited by WorstAim; 01-30-2020 at 07:05..
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
167 - 01-30-2020, 08:48
there is no such thing as a cykotine storm in the bodies of the young. you watch to much resident evil.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
168 - 01-30-2020, 10:17
I am a long time (30+ years) member to Kaiser. Every year, they push - no differently, mind you - their flu-shots like a dope dealer does with their drugs. And in your article, what do they recommend 3 times? Flu shots and the author spreads them out in the article masterfully.

Quote:
Fewer than half of adults got a flu shot last season, according to the CDC. Even among children, who can be especially vulnerable to respiratory illnesses, only 62% received the vaccine.
[...]

Some people may worry less about the flu because there’s a vaccine, whose protection has ranged from 19% to 60% in recent years. Simply having the choice about whether to receive a flu shot can give people an illusion of control, Schaffner said.
[...]

Hotez, who is working to develop vaccines against neglected diseases, said he worries about unvaccinated children. Most kids who die from the flu haven’t been immunized against it, he said. And many were previously healthy.
So what do they want to do to get people to buy more flu shots?

Quote:
If Americans aren’t afraid of the flu, perhaps that’s because they are inured to yearly warnings. For them, the flu is old news. Yet viruses named after foreign places — such as Ebola, Zika and Wuhan — inspire terror.

“Familiarity breeds indifference,” Schaffner said. “Because it’s new, it’s mysterious and comes from an exotic place, the coronavirus creates anxiety.”

Some doctors joke that the flu needs to be rebranded.

“We should rename influenza; call it XZ-47 virus, or something scarier,” said Dr. Paul Offit, director of the Vaccine Education Center at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
Scare them into getting them. Will be interesting to see if big-pharma begins to name standard strains of the flu bug in the coming years.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
169 - 01-30-2020, 10:21
This is early so it's based more on assumptions but worthy of watching.

Clark County reports possible case of coronavirus
Quote:
LAS VEGAS ***8212; Southern Nevada Health District officials have received a report of a potential case of the 2019 novel coronavirus in a Clark County resident.

The patient is in isolation at a hospital in Clark County. The patient will be monitored and under medical supervision while testing is conducted by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. There have been no confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus in Clark County.

***8220;The Health District has been monitoring this situation and working closely with our health care partners to ensure they were prepared for potential patients,***8221; said Dr. Fermin Leguen, acting chief health officer for the Southern Nevada Health District. ***8220;Our hospitals are very experienced in isolating and taking care of ill patients, and we will continue to coordinate the testing process and communications with our partners at the state and the CDC.***8221;
[...]
That would be a really ****ty place to have ****tybeervirus show up. Potential to spread far and wide from Las Vegas.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
170 - 01-30-2020, 10:57
I drank many Coronas in Vegas. Nothing. Obviously I'm the antibody carrier everyone is looking for. Or something.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
171 - 01-30-2020, 11:00
corona is literally mexican piss

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
172 - 01-30-2020, 11:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSobieski View Post
corona is literally mexican piss
When the other beers you can get brought to your table are Bud and Coors Lite, give me the Mexican pies every time. If I'm gonna drink for 13 hours straight and focus on the cards it's strong enough and taste is passable with a bit of lime.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
173 - 01-30-2020, 13:23
i get where you're coming from, but corona tastes like literal skunk piss.

i'm not a fan of bud or coors either, but give me one of those any day over that skunk piss ****.

but i'll take a dos equis or a tecate over any of that ****.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
174 - 01-30-2020, 17:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hFNOiCOLJ0

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
175 - 01-30-2020, 19:41
There are currently 9,822 confirmed cases worldwide, including 213 fatalities.

It would appear that Wuhan can only test about 300 people a day due to the supply shortage of testing equipment. A bunch of the hospital staff are now getting sick.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
176 - 01-30-2020, 19:43
But, know what is important to CNN about this?

Coronavirus task force another example of Trump administration's lack of diversity | Analysis https://cnn.it/2GCpbED

sigh...

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
177 - 01-30-2020, 19:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xy-kUckbTw

WorstAim
VeteranXV
Old
178 - 01-31-2020, 12:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
there is no such thing as a cykotine storm in the bodies of the young. you watch to much resident evil.
I heard it only happens in young people with good immune systems.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
179 - 01-31-2020, 14:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
i get where you're coming from, but corona tastes like literal skunk piss.

One of the worst beers ever.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
180 - 01-31-2020, 14:12
heineken is such over rated trash

now, fosters is not, thats a fine beer

Page 9 of 1425

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite