So my daughter is off to boarding school...

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
She's 16, born and lived her whole life in Dubai, got great exam results and she's wanted to go to England for a few years. She's going to a fabulous school in the English countryside not far from where her Mom and I are from and where she still has grandparents. Super stoked for her.

Discuss.

Oh, obviously, in before Pagy and Plasmatic with "she hates you and the desert shithole you live in " :rolleyes:

Make sure she remembers that colored people aren't slaves in England.

Also prepare for her never wanting to go back to the desert shithole you live in.

16. That would be High School to most of us. She needs straight A's to get a scholarship to a university. You'll need to plan where she is going to college, because tuition is 4x more for out of state students. But it's probably different over in the UK. What the universities usually do, is give a bunch of scholarships to "those in need." It means less spots and the only way in is with perfect grades. Tell her the college weed out classes are Calculus, Chemistry, and Biology. If she can take all these classes in High School, they will be easier.

Last edited:
Your kid is already smarter than you.
Probably taller.
She is off to waterboarding school and soon you will be a grandfather.

16. That would be High School to most of us. She needs straight A's to get a scholarship to a university. You'll need to plan where she is going to college, because tuition is 4x more for out of state students. But it's probably different over in the UK. What the universities usually do, is give a bunch of scholarships to "those in need." It means less spots and the only way in is with perfect grades. Tell her the college weed out classes are Calculus, Chemistry, and Biology. If she can take all these classes in High School, they will be easier.

Never change, Robert ... never change!

Probably going to take a lot of shit from the English rich girls

- You're from where they have slaves and women are oppressed
- Your father was too dumb to make it in England so you had to move to a desert shithole

16 is a tough age. Hope it goes well.

ZtFkK4c.jpg

;)

man i remember when kudos were all chocolate covered and candy-like

now they're just fking overpriced quaker granola bars

fuck everybody everywhere

Back