[REQUEST] Flag Carrier Icon

K

kingfishmaniac

For those whom played tribes 2. Whenever someone had the flag there would be a flag icon over them which aided in telling whom had the flag. I am unsure if this is possible, but it would be a great script to have so I dont have to wonder.

It won't be possible without a mod or mutator. Honestly it's not really that hard to tell who has the flag once you know about where they should be using the radar.

got radar?

new game, learn to play it as such, it's not a never will be t1/2. it's not like it's hard to chase people while using the radar anyhow - only use fc icon would be, would be for 'blind' sniping, i.e. when they're out of clipping range. which sucks anyway.

Actually, the best use for it is to overcome the problems with how the current IFF system almost completely blocks the flag.. so, you use the radar to get the general location of the carrier, but when you get there, if he's in a crowd he's very hard to pick out from the all of non-carriers.

Hell, I'd almost settle for a way to shut the IFFs off during standoffs.

-Half

mirieth! said:
got radar?

new game, learn to play it as such, it's not a never will be t1/2. it's not like it's hard to chase people while using the radar anyhow - only use fc icon would be, would be for 'blind' sniping, i.e. when they're out of clipping range. which sucks anyway.
Couldnt of said it better my self.

How hard is it to miss a guy with a huge flag on top of him. I can always tell who is who and if the capper is where i cant c him ill use the radar.

Back