Stealth bombers

Uncle Slappy

Veteran XV
So I'm flying my rifter right now, working on skills to be a tackler, but eventually doing some stealth bombing sounds like fun to me.

Do stealth bombers get used very often in PvP? If so can anyone give me some hints on what skills I need to max out to be effective?

Why bother rigging a ship guaranteed to die?

name me a ship that isn't.

And since I know what you meant.. Ill be more serious..

Because this saber was only used for camping gates in RIT- Triangle while cloaked... but the gang had no dictor pilots on and my other saber that was for fleet/gang engagements was 28 jumps away.

so I risked 88 million in rigs on a 30 million ship for the good of our killboard.. =)

Last edited:
It's like putting a Gisti MWD on a Crow.

You know you're gonna lose it someday, but you pimp it out and fly the shit out of it until you're good enough in it that you can keep it long enough to get your ISK's worth out of it.

And then you get complacent, and do something really stupid with it, like scouting a hostile POS. (True story, except I've never been able to afford a Gisti)

It's like putting a Gisti MWD on a Crow.

You know you're gonna lose it someday, but you pimp it out and fly the shit out of it until you're good enough in it that you can keep it long enough to get your ISK's worth out of it.

And then you get complacent, and do something really stupid with it, like scouting a hostile POS. (True story, except I've never been able to afford a Gisti)

yea that hurts... I lost my gistii crow to a desynch.. but such is life. Thats why I play the market on my alt accounts so that I can afford to do so with out wanting to quit the game. (much different from before when I used to play and was in ASCN.. I never made the kind of money I make now so every loss hurt so bad I wanted to break something)

Back