Drakes Gate Camping

ViRGE

Veteran XX
:lol:

Caldari Navy Scourge Heavy Missile belonging to Xiaodown hits you, doing 39.3 damage.

Is it me or are the pirates getting dumber these days?

2 Drakes camping a gate, I'm in a hauler. Drakes may be able to tank sentries, but they have no DPS whatsoever. If I had a MWD on I could have easily MWDed back to the gate while being shot at and made it back just fine, instead of warping off. If you're going to gate camp, take something with enough DPS to kill the targets before they run off. Whatever happened to gate camping in Megas and Geddons?

2 Drakes camping a gate, I'm in a hauler. Drakes may be able to tank sentries, but they have no DPS whatsoever. If I had a MWD on I could have easily MWDed back to the gate while being shot at and made it back just fine, instead of warping off. If you're going to gate camp, take something with enough DPS to kill the targets before they run off. Whatever happened to gate camping in Megas and Geddons?

I camp .5's all the time in a caracal with heavies and navy heavies Ill 3 volley indie 5's before I get owned by concord (unless super tanked). Snigg runs caracal hit and run camps through empire all the time "Drakes don't have enough dps to kill me" is bullshit.

you went against someone with shitty skills is the problem.

Last edited:
Back