This Right Here is a Thread about White People Shooting Black People

What’s the difference between open carry and brandishing a weapon?

carrying is carrying

brandishing is exposing......meaning to pull out or unconceal

if it was always out it shouldn't be brandishing imo

that's how I understand it at least.

What Does Brandishing Mean? And Why You Should Never Do It… - USA Carry

I’m guessing the Black dude is considered to be open carry because he is not pointing it anyone.

Bingo

Brandishing can be called a lot of different things.

“Improper Exhibition of a Weapon”
“Defensive Display”
“Unlawful Display”
But it all reduces down to one key concept: threatening. And while in your mind, at the time, you may think along the lines of “that’s not a threat – that’s a promise”, the prosecuting attorney will tend to agree with you.

were they angry......were they threatening. so lots of ambiguity here as we can see.

really depends and not as straight forward as I said above apparently.

I’m also guessing the father and son were brandishing because they were chasing, threatening and pointing their weapons at someone they were trying to detain. So even though it tastes like hypocrisy, I don’t think it’s the same thing.

I didn't see that in the video.

Even up to the point of getting punched and him trying to take the gun they never pointed it at him directly.

That's where I see a lot of confusion. I see some people on Twitter saying they shot at him before the fight and that is why he had no choice but to fight them. If that was the case, they fired at a guy running away, yeah this would be an entirely different court case. They would be 100% fucked by any and all laws I know of anywhere on Planet.

Can you tell me a time # where you see them pointing the guns at him?

I don't want to believe incorrect things.

Forget race for a moment. I acknowledge that Amos was up to no good. But the retard family admitted suspecting he was a thief, and had not witnessed any actual wrong doing, so I believe they did break the law by trying to citizens arresting him.

Do you know for certain that they didn't know about the neighbors home he was trespassing at not even an hour before this specific event occurred?

I mean it was on multiple cameras around the neighborhood and people do talk.

I'm not even sure it wasn't their own cameras that caught him (far away)

If anyone can prove they knew he broke the law, which he did, multiple times, including that day, that's all the "PROBABLE CAUSE" that is needed to make a citizens arrest that day. Which they tried, albeit rather unsuccessfully, to do.

Again, correct me where I'm wrong and I'll be happy to stop giving a shit about either of these people who are going to get railroaded and lives ruined anyways (justifiably or unjustifiably)

Last edited:
yep, at no time in that video did they point the guns at the guy UNTIL he attacked the man and tried to take the gun from him. so the guy was brandishing a weapon, just like the black panther party guys. Now, if he had ran past them and they pointed the guns at him or took a shot, then yes, this becomes a TOTALLY different case, but that's not what happened. :shrug:

that's the issue this case seems to be fighting the most

people are so emotionally invested they have become blind

they see things that aren't real.......like Trojanman might have just possibly pointed out with the shoes debate (my bad).

people can't get over the emotional aspect of this

way too many mental triggers

the OMG WHITE VS. BLACK RACISM one is bad enough (actually impossible)

then we see from BRITs and foreigners they can't get over the gun carrying aspect (literally triggering)

some UK lady on twitter yesterday said when you see a person with a gun you have to attack them, no matter who they are, no matter what, because that alone is life threatening and what the 2nd AMENDMENT we have is for. To attack people who have a gun. To physically assault others to stop them.

At that point I just decided most people are too stupid to talk to........yet alone discuss this case with. That they don't need defending and probably should be chipped and vaccinated and even sold to Chinese slaughter houses and work camps IDK IDC

people are so emotionally invested they have become blind

they see things that aren't real.......like Trojanman might have just possibly pointed out with the shoes debate (my bad).

people can't get over the emotional aspect of this

yep, that's exactly what i'm pointing out

i guess you could jog in those shitty basketball shoes

though they fit so loosely I don't know anyone who does/would

but we don't need to worry about him being a jogger anymore

because that's what the video of him roaming the construction sites proves he was really up to

both during day and at night time

so the narrative advances........the plot thickens

like week old red eye gravy

white cuck conservative twitter actually had a few days dedicated to:

WELL LOTS OF PEOPLE CHECK OUT CONSTRUCTION SITES

EXwk2NWXgAAS1sG

EXwk3B8WoAkCIAG

EXwk2kLXkAEK51s

EXwk3R1XgAEshrO

this doesn't mean anything

this doesn't prove anything

and that might be true......

but not at midnight to 2 AM

VIDEO 2

we call them thieves........no other way around it

what absolutely asinine excuse they come up with next will be :popcorn: for sure

i mean after a while cops don't do anything......you keep calling they keep not arresting anyone

what is left to do except deal with it yourself?

my guess is the videos are editing and short for a reason

they don't want to 100% alienate and destroy any future jury selection beyond what has already been done to calm people down and walk them back from rioting (again)

Blacks are what 10% of your pop? And half of them are fat useless women. Another 1/4 are in jail, the rest can barely afford child support let alone guns...

Ain't gonna be much of a war bros....

I think they up to 18% now.......but could be wrong though

Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia

Whites down to 63%..........half of whites hate the other whites (SJW, Progressives, RESISTANCE, LGBTHIV+)

a good portion of those aren't even white but (((white)))........2% my ass. they 100% everywhere all the time.

They also including a lot of Hispanics and Middle Easterners in their Caucasian stats.

All I know is this is shaping up to be like Game of Thrones..........they just need a Dragon (((Queen))) to get the slaves, the midgets, the castrated and nutless, the Dothraki savages, to knock out the inbred "WHITE ROYAL FAMILY" once and for all.

Maybe that's why they cry so hard about HER TURN Hillary still. IDK

That's what they appear to be assembling, why they demand open borders, and as the years go past and age + demographics slope the battle moves more in their favor.

Probably why Cuomo wants COVID patients treated at retirement homes too. While he pretends to cry and care about the most vulnerable populaces.

I have seen some interesting conversations about the Bolshevik Revolution and how they don't even need another genocide, a Holodomore, to get their reign of terror.......how just ending segregation and apartheid is often good enough.

That this is how South Africa has become a more violent place with more killing and death than even Afghanistan now.

Kalergi plan or bust........I am starting to believe it

In fact I see it with my own eyes.

Last edited:
the real goal is to stop them from killing each other faster than they can kill the rest of us

their numbers would be much improved if they could channel the rap music lyrics better.

EX1wUTBXgAMm92u

EX1wUk_X0AMo7Ne

i call it the "relax tax"

Last edited:
I keep going this is fun nobody but me posting so fully automatic autism it is today (it raining outside anyways)

EX15prCXYAI5jTr

EX15qdPWsAIz4Kk

EX15q4ZWAAA6b2z

EX15rPPWoAAt1mM

good luck shouldering that thing, TYRONE

PEW PEW PEW I knew you were going to hold something sideways

and here I was wanting to give that front pistol grip position some serious shit talking to

Forget race for a moment. I acknowledge that Amos was up to no good. But the retard family admitted suspecting he was a thief, and had not witnessed any actual wrong doing, so I believe they did break the law by trying to citizens arresting him. So at a minimum they should get negligent homicide because their illegal actions led to the death of another individual.

Judge on Twitter:

can you show me where in this video you saw him point guns at him?

I am really curious

No optics on any of the long guns.... Awkward front handles.... LOL pistol placement ...

Who funded these turds?

That guy can't afford a SCAR H

I’m also guessing the father and son were brandishing because they were chasing, threatening and pointing their weapons at someone they were trying to detain. So even though it tastes like hypocrisy, I don’t think it’s the same thing.
A bunch of idiotic assumptions in there. They were in front of him on the street. They stopped. That's not chasing. He ran towards them twice. They didn't threaten him. They didn't point guns at him.

Forget race for a moment. I acknowledge that Amos was up to no good. But the retard family admitted suspecting he was a thief, and had not witnessed any actual wrong doing, so I believe they did break the law by trying to citizens arresting him. So at a minimum they should get negligent homicide because their illegal actions led to the death of another individual.
If they "broke the law" by arresting him, then that has to be determined afterwards. In this case, it would've been a just citizen's arrest as the nigger was a typical criminal.

However, instead of running away or just stopping and talking at a distance, he decided to chimp out and try to attack the gun-wielding son.

Am I wrong? Again, I admit I’m not an expert on gun rights and laws.
Yes.

A bunch of idiotic assumptions in there. They were in front of him on the street. They stopped. That's not chasing. He ran towards them twice. They didn't threaten him. They didn't point guns at him.

If they "broke the law" by arresting him, then that has to be determined afterwards. In this case, it would've been a just citizen's arrest as the nigger was a typical criminal.

However, instead of running away or just stopping and talking at a distance, he decided to chimp out and try to attack the gun-wielding son.

Yes.
Lol they didn't just come up on him accidentally on the street; they were pursuing him, they chased him.

They weren't stuck on the hill.

Sent from my SM-T867U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lol they didn't just come up on him accidentally on the street; they were pursuing him, they chased him.
That's not chasing him, retard.

I know complex words like "chase" and "look for" and "pursue" ("peruse" lol) easily confuse you, but there are differences.

Can you tell me a time # where you see them pointing the guns at him?
I assumed because when he came into view he was holding the barrel of the weapon. I do realize assuming doesn’t really fly in court (in theory)

Do you know for certain that they didn't know about the neighbors home he was trespassing at not even an hour before this specific event occurred? Yes because they said they were attempting to do a citizen’s arrest on someone they suspected might be responsible for recent burglaries. I think this is why they finally got arrested because you have to see the crime in progress to make a citizens arrest. Him being a retired cop will make it tough to plead ignorance.

“ Greg McMichael, 64, told police that he and his son grabbed their guns and chased Arbery in their truck, believing he was responsible for burglaries in their neighborhood”

Believing is not knowing imo.

I mean it was on multiple cameras around the neighborhood and people do talk.

I'm not even sure it wasn't their own cameras that caught him (far away)

If anyone can prove they knew he broke the law, which he did, multiple times, including that day, that's all the "PROBABLE CAUSE" that is needed to make a citizens arrest that day. Which they tried, albeit rather unsuccessfully, to do.

the video of the house under construction was released after. Owner was 90 miles away, so very unlikely they knew about that video.

Again, correct me where I'm wrong and I'll be happy to stop giving a shit about either of these people who are going to get railroaded and lives ruined anyways (justifiably or unjustifiably)

Impossible for any of us to be 100% right because news sources hand pick what they release and manipulate the info to fit their agenda. Forget about CNN and Fox if you want truth.

My gut feeling stands. I believe Arbery was probably up to no good. And I believe the McMichaels were also breaking the law. You can’t chase someone and try to detain them on suspicions. I do believe they are responsible and guilty of negligent homicide.

I do not like the race baiting the media is trying to spin up.

They weren't stuck on the hill.

Sent from my SM-T867U using Tapatalk

it isn't illigal to follow someone during a citizens arrest

it is next to impossible to do it if you go in the opposite direction or away from them

also.......anyone ever accused you of having a "humiliation fetish" before

you really give off that vibe when you post your opinion on anything

EX1ZLiuWsAI1T-j

EX1eVktWkAMfYp5

are you the kind of numale who would give a lady like this money?

Ally Quaranhenny on Twitter:

it feels like it to me.....:lol:

Back