[1.41] Tribes AfterHope

I dont c a problem here

Fix comm download anticheat play tribe without cheat

Some1 kidnap altimor and bully him out of releasing cheats

Every1 happy except for hackers

its true that 1.41 heavily leverages and is essentially lasthope re-written for 1.40 (hence the name)

if you know how to write bypasses for lasthope you can write a bypass for 1.41. that said, existing bypasses won't work vanilla out of the box unless you have the source for them

being kicked for "terp" in an age where netset and 1.40 are allowed is a problem of the server owners and not 1.41, in my opinion. maverick needs to go into his lasthope config and delete the emjay terp scan. i don't owe him shit and i can't manage his server for him.

also should note that i don't have internet at home right now and altimor is threatening to crash all servers and release hacks because he didn't realize nobody was running his aim lag fix for 2 months but he thought it was

i'd post logs but im at work

its true that 1.41 heavily leverages and is essentially lasthope re-written for 1.40 (hence the name)

if you know how to write bypasses for lasthope you can write a bypass for 1.41. that said, existing bypasses won't work vanilla out of the box unless you have the source for them

being kicked for "terp" in an age where netset and 1.40 are allowed is a problem of the server owners and not 1.41, in my opinion. maverick needs to go into his lasthope config and delete the emjay terp scan. i don't owe him shit and i can't manage his server for him.

also should note that i don't have internet at home right now and altimor is threatening to crash all servers and release hacks because he didn't realize nobody was running his aim lag fix for 2 months but he thought it was

i'd post logs but im at work

[00:05:11] [opsayo] <Altimor_> fuck you ill figure out a way to crash servers then do it
[00:05:11] [opsayo] <Altimor_> ill crash all servers not running it
[00:05:11] [opsayo] <Altimor_> ill make your server computer explode
[00:05:11] [opsayo] <Altimor_> that way you cant just restart it
[00:05:11] [opsayo] <Altimor_> im prepared too motherfucker
[00:05:11] [opsayo] <Altimor_> i have cheats to distribute

np buddy.

let him disturbate cheats, opsayo is already working on bitstream level anticheat but he didn't tell any of you.

sorry to spoil but tribes 1.39 will hit the server soon

i say we get rid of netset, and just play with 1.40. if you want to nerf cg, get rid of netset and play default.

Too many pussies tho.

altimor was the faggot i was dueling last night... Everytime i would start the duel with an MA, he would ctrl k...

homo all the way around

how about u cry more because 100 people wont use your shitty script in a 15 year old game

QQ more

its so good that people don't even know its running

i ran it on my server because i'm the only person in this entire community who takes him seriously and is nice to him and i wanted him to feel good since hes young and smart

in reality the amount it helps is negligible (if even noticeable) and altimor's claims that the game is unplayable are totally valid considering we all can play this game just fine except for him

hes not the first person to throw a tantrum on the internet and it probably won't be his last

i think you'll have to use 1.40 on servers that aren't baby LT. baby LT doesn't even require 1.41 right now so i would even stick to 1.40 for now once you've gotten 1.41 working

sorry

forward prediction:lol i totally kno that i will be getting accused of hacks now whenever i do good in a pu

past:i say this from start anti cheat or not ppl gonna cheat like fuck and if u think ppl dont kno they kno and there is doubt in their minds and u guys totally let lucifer into the garden of eden on this 1 sioBOYS

also altimor is an awesome guy and i really like him

i disagreed with him on the trigger lag thing and opsayo belittled me with some pseudo academic bullshit

nice 2 see u back peddling now gook just like in NAM

go back to being whipped by ur 4 week gf you never know what ur talking about but you will always want attention

Back