ITT, You can make fun of a fatty. Long post.

This. And how old are you?

I wasn't dodging the question, I didn't see it posted. I'm currently at 350 (yeah, I know), down from the highest I have ever been 450. I've dropped that weight in about 8 months of eating better, moderate exercise, and cutting out the sugar water. I've been around 250, give or take, since I was 14. Until a few years ago. I had a nice slip and fall when I overshot the bath mat coming out of the shower and my left leg shot off in a direction that it shouldn't be able to go. I fucked my hip up bad and had to stop going to the gym. In the time (about a year) I was going through therapy, I got fucking lazy and used to not getting up at 5 AM to work out. Once I was in a position to start going back, I stayed lazy. I'm 38. btw.

i am 185 at 6'

start swimmin
get you a bike
fuck your wife 3 times a day for a while

DO IT TO IT!

I am presently 6'2"+ and 190-195. I'm in the 2nd worst shape of my life. The worst was when i worked at a pizza joint and got all sorts of free food and soda. I was pushing 210.

Despite being very inactive since last fall, I still have relatively good stamina and reflexes. I am going to start playing bball and vball again to get back in shape.

Back