[Hion] Would you wreck this?

can anybody tell me who this Grover loser is

since this thread he's been all over everything I post and I'm not sure why, like either he's been secretly raging for a long time and just hiding it or something I said in this thread put him over the nerd rage edge

can anybody tell me who this Grover loser is

since this thread he's been all over everything I post and I'm not sure why, like either he's been secretly raging for a long time and just hiding it or something I said in this thread put him over the nerd rage edge

Nah he just concentrating...... "target acquisition"!

He cool.

Er, you don't need to know! :lol:

grover used to be a member of our ballers club(with a C, for Club!)

But we kicked him out after we found out his beanie was actually a toboggan hat with the ball removed.

You must have missed that meeting.

:rofl:

No secret rage issues Obi. It's just you do the same old schtick time and time again, and only a few people really ever give you any guff for it. I simply called you out by saying the girls you fuck aren't models and you didn't like it. Now I'm sure in your mind everyone in here is below 5'4", wears taped glasses, drools, mouthbreathes, and has never had sex. I just went on to say "Hey I don't fit that description" (see a few pages back) and you never responded with anything intelligent. A simple "Oh yeah I mean those girls aren't REALLY models, but they're still fun to bang" would have worked. I would have agreed with you - I mean, I think the first thing I said in that post was "I'd throw it in both of them" but you couldn't let down your schtick. And here we are! :roller:

Back