ass fucking!!

So let me get this straight. You were thinking of me when you were fucking her in the ass and needed to take your dick out just to draw on her? :gayfight:++

I guess my name being on the attention whore means she's mine. $5 blowjobs for all!

This is simo
Now your posts dont even make sense. My superiority here is apparent thank you. Back to the ignore list. I just had to see what you possibly could have said.

Last edited:
This is why I miss Kura, he would have had something good to say.

Now your posts dont even make sense. My superiority here is apparent thank you. Back to the ignore list. I just had to see what you possibly could have said.

Superior to what? You did nothing better then what any moderately attractive girl would do to to make herself "feel" like she's hot.

Superior to what? You did nothing better then what any moderately attractive girl would do to to make herself "feel" like she's hot.
I said that, dumbass. Way to use your deductive reasoning. And she is superior because she came with the goods, unlike you faggots who only fag up the place.

Penis +++
E-Penis ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Simo. You have large penis.

Also, for any of you saying this this is "possible" TWHOF material - I don't know what you've been smoking. A dude posted a picture of himself fucking a woman in the ass with a cartoon caricature of a rival poster drawn around her asshole. Thread of the year, including last year.

The bar has been raised.

Back