[Rant] I'm done with that cop

StapleMammal1

Contributor
Sarge got pissed off I didnt want to go to his pace for NYE. He asked why? Told him I have a house. My place is at home. Not at his place listening to him talking way too loud about stuff I could give a fuck less about because he doesn't know what he talks about anyway. Sarge is a damned idiot and I'm done with him for good.

The lesson I've learned is never date a cop.

Huh? He was Ranger in Army. Retired as a Sergeant in PD downstate. Then taught school near here for years. I literally had to tell him to stfu other day, when he was here, because he just yips and yaps about all types of stuff he knows jack shit about.

I get where you are coming from tho. 10 years ago if you had said I would date a cop I would have laughed at you.

I think we all know who the bitch in this relationship - tehvul

Why u talk so much shit behind ppls backs w the ppl who talk shit about u to ur face, bitch move.

He thinks he knows everything already so learning is beyond him Nap. :p

He's on Prep. Not that it matters. It's damn near impossible for me to infect anyone regardless.

u dump everyone for like no reason

you'll never find true love!!

Everything I do is for a reason. For example the reason I didn't want to go to his place for a couple of days is because I need to ensure my pipes do not break here due to frozen weather. Pellet stove only holds one bag in hopper. Which means I can only be gone around 10 hours at a time. He didn't care tho. He just wanted me there to get laid.

True love that takes everything of yours just because they can? Yeah gonna have to count me out of that there.

Last edited:
Wait, I thought your lover who left you his house when he died with aids you passed him was a cop

??

Back