Nofix & Stilgar: i'm calling you out (Kura-Fu)

TseTse

Veteran X
cliffs:

1. tsetse posts some kurachops from the last week to stir up a new competition for nofix and others
2. kura loses his marbles (claims tsetse is angry, stalking, evil, liar, virgin, douchebag, etc)
3. various other people laugh at the thread, and mock both tsetse & kura
4. people keep posting kurachops
5. tsetse mistakenly says kura is the most ignored poster on tribalwar
6. kura corrects him, pointing out that he's actually only #2
7. tsetse posts more kurachops
8. more people call them both faggots
9. spontaneously man love erupts between kura, eggi and nigafool
10. kura f5's, using all his powers to cause all the kids in the cafeteria to throw food at tsetse
11. etc.
-------------------------------

232peg.jpg

BRING IT :fight:

I offer some CHOPS created & already posted over the last week.

Spoiler

Last edited:
awww, i forgot that kura was bothered by all the kurachops. MY BAD.

BTW, i took you off ignore this afternoon. :kiss:

See... i dont really give a shit about you, your life, your opinions, etc. The only thing about you that i "care" about is how to best plaster your face onto shit for a laugh.

You can pretend im "obsessing" about you if that's your best response.

You can call me a virgin, insecure, or even make up shit about claiming to have a doctorate. It doesnt matter... because in the end you're the most ignored and mocked person on this forum. Me? I'm not even on the top 50 of ignored users.

3166ni8.jpg

awww, i forgot that kura was bothered by all the kurachops. MY BAD.

BTW, i took you off ignore this afternoon. :kiss:

See... i dont really give a shit about you, your life, your opinions, etc. The only thing about you that i "care" about is how to best plaster your face onto shit for a laugh.

You can pretend im "obsessing" about you if that's your best response.

You can call me a virgin, insecure, or even make up shit about claiming to have a doctorate. It doesnt matter... because in the end you're the most ignored and mocked person on this forum. Me? I'm not even on the top 50 of ignored users.

3166ni8.jpg
:lol:

Kura Lee is cool.

Kurayami must have really pissed TseTse off to make him snap and turn into a creepy stalker.
Basically I called him out about his lies about his education and career. He looked really stupid and had some sort of mental breakdown. And here we are.

Furthermore, he was always a creepy stalker. See: the Animo incident, which is probably one of the creepiest things in TW history.

Back