Do You Know Someone That's been Affected by the Fauci Virus?

my wife still has loss of smell. its slowly coming back. Brother in law same thing. i never got it cuz im white

was your wife and brother in law at least able to get a state id? i know it's hard for those ignorant types.

What colour is your wife? Pics etc...

jpqum2y.jpg

oh so you randomly changed the topic that the entire thread was about gotcha.. I assume that was like a joke saying they are illegals or something?? Everyone i know gets a drivers license lol.. do u hang out with ppl under 16 or something?

Im sorry im having to make a ton of assumptions because you just cant say what you wanted to say and keep dragging it out like someone who needs attention.

oh so you randomly changed the topic that the entire thread was about gotcha.. I assume that was like a joke saying they are illegals or something?? Everyone i know gets a drivers license lol.. do u hang out with ppl under 16 or something?

Im sorry im having to make a ton of assumptions because you just cant say what you wanted to say and keep dragging it out like someone who needs attention.

lmao i knew you were going to pull the whole "hey man you are off topic of thread" stupid shit. you know damned well what i was saying. calling out libtards because they are racist af for saying that minorities are too dumb to get voter/state ids. but you go ahead and dance around it like a fool. gg.

are you saying minorities dont have drivers licenses? wtf are talking about lol. its like talking to a virgin who claims he gets laid all the time explain what kinda shit he into up in here.

you gunna have to break it down in simple terms havax so my teenie tiny brain can understand you feel?

are you saying minorities dont have drivers licenses? wtf are talking about lol. its like talking to a virgin who claims he gets laid all the time explain what kinda shit he into up in here.

you gunna have to break it down in simple terms havax so my teenie tiny brain can understand you feel?

you live under a god damned rock or something, bro?

geez

and :picard2: goshin

clearly libtards for years have been saying that voter id is bad because it's so hard for minorities to get id because they just don't understand how to get it.

so either stop trolling or crawl out from under that rock, newb

and :picard2: goshin

clearly libtards for years have been saying that voter id is bad because it's so hard for minorities to get id because they just don't understand how to get it.

so either stop trolling or crawl out from under that rock, newb

drivers license is a state issued ID. I have said this multiple times. Why can't you understand this havax. are you living under a rock?

Back