Cheated On

Putrid said:
you are procrastinainating to man-flesh?

ooooooooooooo

never knew you were like THAT....

:p :D :p

Hey, I'm obviously desperate enough that I got into a TW feeding frenzy to get away from work, so yea, basically.

ugly monkey said:
if what i say has any more merit because it contains capital letters, i dont give a fuck about your response.

Did I say anything about that? You're the one that made the connection, not me.

samuelk said:
Amen, brother. It takes a big man to stick to his convictions.

And it takes an even bigger man to show a smaller man's stick.

j/k Blitz. :) You're doing the right thing, well done sir.

sux ur feelings are hurt, but........
GO OUTSIDE! ill bet theres 50 better lookin, nicer, richer, ect, ect women.... within a blocks radius of you. and as for him.. let her have him. those pics are worth 10,000,000,000,000 words. flame on.

Last edited:
WTF, what a horrible bitch. Beat the shit outta the dude, and smash any of the chick's stuff [edit] you might have still laying around. Dude, this is a low thing to do, I'm pissed just hearing about it. Sry Blitz.

:wave: Per

Last edited:
Mabelrode said:
WTF, what a horrible bitch. Beat the shit outta the dude, and smash any of the chick's stuff. Dude, this is a low thing to do, I'm pissed just hearing about it. Sry Blitz.

:wave: Per

yeah that is the way to deal with it...I guess you could kick his ass...but come on.

I'll be juvenile so that your pathetic mind might be able to comprehend the message.

Please go crawl into a hole and fucking die.

JuggerNaught said:
let me sum up how blitz feels whether blitz wants to admit it or not

her: 'honey, i love you, i want the whole world to know that you and only you are my man'

him: 'baby, i love you too, and to show how much i love you, i wont let anyone see the pictures i took of you with the ronco veg-o-matic sticking out of your ass'

her: 'honey...sorry, i know i told you that i wanted everyone to know that you and only you are my man...but apparently there was one guy (your friend) who didnt get the memo, and he's been banging me down to a nub for the last couple months...in your bed....'

him: 'oh baby i understand...i still love you...so even though you've been blowing my best friend and then coming home to kiss me with a raging case of cockbreath..i wont post those pics of you and the veg-o-matic in the pathetic hope that you will see what a good guy i am, spit my bro's cock out and come back to me.'

her: 'good for you...pardon me, i'm late for a bj'

Brain^Virus said:
I'll be juvenile so that your pathetic mind might be able to comprehend the message.

Please go crawl into a hole and fucking die.

lol...yeah..it didnt happen that way at all.....btw....where do you think this fine upstanding gf is tonight?

Back