Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed

For some reason the jews who live next door during the summer are always giving me food. Even though I have more food than they do. I always throw it away because I refuse to eat something prepared by the descendants of literal neanderthals.

oh shit

lots of guessing on who it was going to be

someone on pol said it was a famous chef yesterday

everyone was guessing bobby flay

i said mario........

serveimage

i knew because gwen is a litmus test for sicko fucks

the more she finds comfort around them the more likely they are to be this way

serveimage

dang im truly offended they're changing sexes of characters in the classic 'brokeback mountain'

i am very attached to that movie and enraged that someone would modify such a historic masterpiece of cinema

o wait that site is 100% 'satire'

Disclaimer: All stories on this site are satire and the opinions expressed do not belong to any real people. If persons appear in the picture they have nothing to do with the story.

haHAA gotcha! ppl who may be offended that their gay-man movie might get turned into a gay-woman movie just got pranked hard!

dang im truly offended they're changing sexes of characters in the classic 'brokeback mountain'

i am very attached to that movie and enraged that someone would modify such a historic masterpiece of cinema

it is about time

and should have been done sooner

maybe it isn't women replacing men in movies that makes me sad

but ugly women doing it

o wait that site is 100% 'satire'

haHAA gotcha! ppl who may be offended that their gay-man movie might get turned into a gay-woman movie just got pranked hard!

yeah snopes said it so

but i really wanted to post the prospects anyways

this is creeper thread after all

never seen brokeback mountain. probably never will.

but i ain't gonna lie, i'd probably watch that satire site version

Maybe they will make a movie about Harvey and the Hollywood fallout and call it something like Sexual Perpetrator Zero

Back