The Dangerous Rise Of Men Who Won't Date "Woke" Women

SINep

Veteran XX
The Dangerous Rise Of Men Who Won't Date "Woke" Women (Archive link)

The archive link is having some issues, so just search the title and you should find syndicated postings of the article.

...There’s nothing funny about the things Fox – or Wokey McWokeface as he now wants to be known – is saying. It’s also not particularly sad. It’s dangerous. He is just one very privileged man, and as a result of said privilege, has been given a platform. And he has used that platform to legitimise a bigger backlash against diversity and progress which is unfolding every single day in less public corners of the internet.

Not wanting to date “woke” women, far from being laughable, is actually one of the more insidious aspects of it. Spend an afternoon on any major dating app and you’ll come across (generally white) men saying openly sexist and misogynistic things. They might say “no psychos” or that they “fucking hate big eyebrows” in their bios. And, by and large, they also tend to hold extremely right-wing views and see themselves as victims of liberal thinking.

In fact, as I was writing this, a dear friend sent me a screenshot of a guy she’s just matched with who describes Jordan B Peterson as his “dream dinner guest”. Yes, the same Jordan B Peterson who thinks that white privilege is a “Marxist lie” and wants millennials to drop their obsession with “social justice”...

AXsMMyd.jpg

H7ZtFw5.jpg

Last edited:
Who is this guy? He sounds cool. Probably doesn't exist though. You can't believe anything a disgusting leftist feminist whore scumbag says these days.

Well, I certainly wouldn't date a
disgusting leftist feminist whore scumbag

Last edited:
And this is a surprise? Take your "woke" ass and do your own men's work. Become a male. That's so appealing.

i am more concerned about the 'males' who DO date these... things. Seriously, I wouldn't trust an dude that dated woke chicks.

Also, the Pac NW is terrible for a young man looking to find a wife and have a family. My nephew is in this boat. 30 years old. Afghani vet. Med school. Awesome guy. We grew up back in the Midwest. There really isn't much good "mom" material out here anymore. I told him he needs to go back to the Midwest or the South to find a woman who's idea of happiness is a solid dude and raising a family.

I've got a nephew in California. I think he's moving out for the same reason; can't find a babe... Moving to Wiskotanaska or some place...

Last edited:
Dwibin in my pooptwuck
Toon on da wadio
fostering a dog
gonna catch you wate-ah
I am Mitch doobai
Beeeeeetaaaaa

No it isn't.

Your turn.

yes it is

and it's completely stupid in this context, especially.

no self-respecting alpha male (or beta male for that matter) would ever want to get stuck in a relationship with a complaining woke bitch.

Back