TribalWar Shirt Drive -- Design Submission

hqd4CVa.png

I guess I can't do glitter text with 2-color, unless anyone has a trick.

Someone should do a shirt similar to the happy flag one, except using a hi-res image of a tribes beacon, and the phrase "just hanging around" or "OGL Approved" on the back.

I'd be interested in more map themed ones, snowblind and Stonehenge are covered... What about raindance and dangerous crossing? Maybe something about farming/turtle supplies for raindance

/shrug

i really like p masta flex's design but the happy flag out of place imo just looks forced

do a happy flag shirt or a maori shirt not both yo

id buy it in a heart beat and wear that bitch w/ pride

i bet i could pull a hb10 in that tee in an instant

they're too worried about what other people might think, the try too hard brigade

ie they are already uncool, a tshirt wont change that

if you're concerned about style while wearing a tshirt you've already lost

the people buying custom forum tees are telling other ppl they shouldn't care what tshirt they wear

gg

I dig the maori shirt and would purchase it if the happy flag were removed.

Why are we trying to smash two TW classics together into one shirt?

they're too worried about what other people might think, the try too hard brigade

ie they are already uncool, a tshirt wont change that

if you're concerned about style while wearing a tshirt you've already lost

:lol: spoken like a true awkward sperg

there's a line between "trying too hard" and not wanting to make it immediately obvious that you are unable to follow normal, everyday social conventions. stupid t-shirts (or ones that, for example, say RAPE) fly in the face of said lines

only a loser sperg thinks this isn't the case, which is why you see so many well dressed good looking people in the world and why you see so many fat angsty virgins "who don't give a fuck about what people think" wearing dragon shirts and fedoras

one could venture to say that occasionally, a well adjusted, successful person will indeed "give a fuck" what people think from time to time. that's how you don't end up in a basement with your biggest achievement being a level 80 paladin

If you don't like a shirt, don't buy the shirt. It's not fucking rocket science.

If people want to submit nerdy/funny TW references, as long as they fit the design criteria they'll make it to the poll. If they don't survive the poll they won't be made into shirts. Nobody's forcing you to like something.

It's pretty much guaranteed at this point that Snowblind and Stonehenge will be shirts. Ski Team is also up there. That leaves maybe 2 spots for new designs. Relax, you'll get something you like.

Fucking bickering old jew bitches in here...

Oh Data I agree completely, if it comes down to votes and the top 3 shirts are all rape Maori shirts, that's life and I'll accept it

Just making points because this is TW afterall

Here you go, Irn.

CTctSXu.jpg

Maybe swap the guy with a silhouette of a Triber. A Heavy would look funny there. Too obvious? :p:

Back